Adding something to the sidebar

Hi.
A while ago I added a bit of basic code to the sidebar to create a small table. It worked fine until we noticed it had seriously affected the member profile page. So, is there an easy way of adding content to the sidebar at all?
sidebar explained.webp
The bit highlighted as the current top 5 in the species hunt was my modification that I am trying to rebuild properly.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer (y)

I did have the following in the Sidebar_Share_Page template:

Code:
<br></br><h3>Species Hunt Top 5</h3><table border="0">
<tr>
<th> <font size="3"><h3> Position</h3> </font> </th>
<th> <font size="3"><div align="center"><h3> Name</h3> </font> </th>
<th> <font size="3"><h3> Points</h3> </font> </th>
</tr><tr>
<td><div align="center"><strong><font size="2"><font color="grey">1</font></div></td>
<td><div align="center"><font size="2"><font color="grey">username</font></div></td>
<td><div align="center"><font size="2"><font color="grey">5</font></div></td>
<tr></strong>
<td><div align="center"><strong><font size="2"><font color="grey">2</font></div></td>
<td><div align="center"><font size="2"><font color="grey">username</font></div></td>
<td><div align="center"><font size="2"><font color="grey">4</font></div></td>
<tr></strong>
<td><div align="center"><strong><font size="2"><font color="grey">3</font></div></td>
<td><div align="center"><font size="2"><font color="grey">3</font></div></td>
<tr></strong>
<td><div align="center"><strong><font size="2"><font color="grey">4</font></div></td>
<td><div align="center"><font size="2"><font color="grey">2</font></div></td>
<tr></strong>
<td><div align="center"><strong><font size="2"><font color="grey">5</font></div></td>
<td><div align="center"><font size="2"><font color="grey">1</font></div></td>
<tr></strong>
</td></tr></table border>
I had been updating the usernames and scores manually each day to create the table shown in the screenshot above. Maybe there is an easier way to do it?
As I say, the code above no longer works in the sidebar properly for some reason!

Many thanks. The issue that it causes is this. Once I removed the additional stuff that was on there the profile pages are fine, as soon as I add the above table or the widgets I had there it all goes wrong. If you caqn make anything of it then I would really appreciate it (y)

That is better than I could have ever hoped for! It's fantastic, blending seamlessly with the original content!
Outstanding work, thank you very much.
I have a load to do to make this forum look half professional but this is a milestone.
Thanks again.

Top Bottom