1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Adding more fields to pop up profile.

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by ix2013, Jul 12, 2013.

1. ix2013

ix2013 Member

On the pop up profiles (or MemberCard), the only field that shows is Gender. Is there any way to add more to that such as custom user fields or age?
  2. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Should be able to be done by modifying the member_card template and adding the related statements for what you want to display. You are probably going to want it in the below section of the template

<dl class="userStats pairsInline">
            <xen:hook name="member_card_stats">
                <dt>{xen:phrase member_since}:</dt> <dd>{xen:date $user.register_date}</dd>
                <!-- slot: pre_messages -->
                <dt>{xen:phrase messages}:</dt> <dd><a href="{xen:link search/member, '', 'user_id={$user.user_id}'}" class="concealed">{xen:number $user.message_count}</a></dd>
                <!-- slot: pre_likes -->
                <dt>{xen:phrase likes_received}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $user.like_count}</dd>
                <!-- slot: pre_trophies -->
                <dt>{xen:phrase trophy_points}:</dt> <dd><a href="{xen:link members/trophies, $user}" class="concealed OverlayTrigger">{xen:number $user.trophy_points}</a></dd>
                <xen:if is="{$canViewWarnings}">
                    <dt>{xen:phrase warning_points}:</dt> <dd><a href="{xen:link members, $user}" class="concealed">{xen:number $user.warning_points}</a></dd>
  3. ix2013

ix2013 Member

I specifically want to add a field right below the user title and right above the gender/location line. How can I do that?
  4. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

That's a little outside my current skill set. Maybe @Jake Bunce or @Brogan will drop in and can give you some guidance.
  5. ix2013

ix2013 Member

I actually just did it myself with the help you telling me what to edit. Thanks!
    Tracy Perry likes this.
  6. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member