Lack of interest Add Who's Viewing a Forum Feature

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Amaury

I did a search that returned no search results, but this may be another thing like the read receipt case where it's already been suggested. I don't know.

Anyway, it's pretty much what the title says. Over on KH-Vids, they have an add-on currently for who's viewing a thread, and this is what it looks like:

fyWU9ts.png

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Apologies. I didn't think anything of it since they were related.
They may be related, but they are distinct features. ;) I believe I read something from Mike or Kier that the data to support this via an add-on is there, just needs exposed to the front end.

I wrote this for @Stuart Wright.

It needs some improvements to the code now XenForo 1.2 is out (less regular expressions on rendered templates and more built-in template modifications) but we will be releasing it at some point over the coming months.

It lists the number of users visiting each forum in the forum list. It lists the number of users viewing each thread in the thread list. It allows you to sort the thread list descending/ascending by the number of users viewing each thread. And both aforementioned numbers click through to an overlay which gives you the full stats on each user and what they're doing and how many guests are viewing also.

uiO4szZ.png

I wrote this for @Stuart Wright.

It needs some improvements to the code now XenForo 1.2 is out (less regular expressions on rendered templates and more built-in template modifications) but we will be releasing it at some point over the coming months.

It lists the number of users visiting each forum in the forum list. It lists the number of users viewing each thread in the thread list. It allows you to sort the thread list descending/ascending by the number of users viewing each thread. And both aforementioned numbers click through to an overlay which gives you the full stats on each user and what they're doing and how many guests are viewing also.

uiO4szZ.png

What's the resource called?

any update on this, havent been able to find anything that allows us to see how many users are viewing what forum from the main forum list, and XF staff took down the previous version of an addon just like it cus of licensing issues or something.

Top Bottom