1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Add Username Style to Last Post 1.1

Add rich username (CSS) to last post section in forum index and thread list

1. EsKuel

EsKuel Member

EsKuel submitted a new resource:

Add Username Style to Last Post (version 1.0) - Add rich username (CSS) to last post section in forum index and thread list

Read more about this resource...

bubbl3 and 8thos like this.
  2. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I like this.

3. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Doesn't seem to be working as designed for me. Oh well.

4. CFodder

CFodder Well-Known Member

Great little addon thanks EsKuel, it's little things like this that can make XF really 'pop' :D.

5. EsKuel

EsKuel Member

It's working for me on XenForo 1.1.3, can you send me your addons list to see if there is a conflict? ?

Thanks, that's a little feature but I think it's necessary :D

iGloo' likes this.
  6. bubbl3

bubbl3 Active Member

As i said, this is a great addition, good job :)

It works correctly (and i have tons of addons :D), but i found a conflict between yours and this addon: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/ignore-whats-new-by-waindigo.139/

When both are active i receive this error checking the what's new page:
    Code:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method MasterForums_Model_Thread::getUnreadThreadIdsExceptIgnored() in .../library/Waindigo/IgnoreWhatsNew/ControllerPublic/FindNew.php on line 27
    If I disable your addon or the other one, everything works, just can't have both enabled. Could you try to solve the problem please? Thanks :)

7. EsKuel

EsKuel Member

Thanks bubbl3 for your help !
    I don't succeed to reproduce the bug, can you write a task to reproduce the bug please ?

What I did :
    1. Install the addon
    2. Disable 1 forum to show in What's New
    3. Post 2 new topics, one in the disabled forum and the other in a normal forum
    And I didn't have any error, maybe there is something I'm doing wrong ?
    Thanks !

8. bubbl3

bubbl3 Active Member

Didn't do anything special, i have that addon installed since weeks, it started give the error after i enabled yours, and it is fixed if i disable yours or that one. Don't really know what else I can check...

9. EsKuel

EsKuel Member

10. EsKuel

EsKuel Member

Well sorry, it was a big mistake I made...
    It's fixed and I apologize to everyone :)

In fact, the first version will maybe not work with certain other addons, it's now fully working with addons which edit the Model Thread or Node :)

bubbl3 likes this.
  11. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Turns out I had looked at the files then uploaded them to the server, did the template edits, pretty much did everything BUT install the addon. That's why :ROFLMAO:

12. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Hmm. I don't see it on the forum home listing for some reason. I'll investigate later.

13. EsKuel

EsKuel Member

If you talk about your forum (8thos.com), I think there is no last poster with CSS color and that's why you don't see any color.
    You can test it, tell a member which have a css color to post on a forum :)

8thos likes this.
  14. bubbl3

bubbl3 Active Member

It works fine now, thanks much for the fix!

EsKuel likes this.
  15. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

It works now!!! I just didn't refresh.

EsKuel likes this.
  16. tradbak

tradbak Member

Fatal error: Call to undefined method RichUsernameEverywhere_Thread::******AdvStats_prepareThread() in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/******AdvStats/Renderer.php on line 227

17. EsKuel

EsKuel Member

Well, could you be more precise on this error ?

18. tradbak

tradbak Member

****** - Advanced Forum Statistics 1.2.0

I understand there is a conflict with user names related to staining.

anladığım kadarıyla kullanıcı isimlerinin renklendirilmesiyle alakalı bir çakışma var.

19. EsKuel

EsKuel Member

I can't reproduce this error, can you tell me your ****** configuration ?

I did that :
    • Install ******, display to member and admin (to see it) and add latest thread to section #2
    • Install my addon
    • No error on homepage

20. xIsabel38

xIsabel38 Well-Known Member

Is there a way to add the usergroup CSS changes to the users profile and pop-up card as well?