Resource icon

Add Username Style to Last Post 1.1

No permission to download

EsKuel

EsKuel submitted a new resource:

Add Username Style to Last Post (version 1.0) - Add rich username (CSS) to last post section in forum index and thread list

Description
This addon add the possibility to user rich username in the last post section on forum index and thread list like this :

Last post on forum index
View attachment 34416

Last post on thread list
View attachment 34417

Installation
  • Upload contents of upload folder to Xenforo root directory
  • Install addon-RichUsernameEverywhere.xml
  • Edit your templates
Templates modifications
Template...

Read more about this resource...

Great little addon thanks EsKuel, it's little things like this that can make XF really 'pop' :D.

As i said, this is a great addition, good job :)

It works correctly (and i have tons of addons :D), but i found a conflict between yours and this addon: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/ignore-whats-new-by-waindigo.139/

When both are active i receive this error checking the what's new page:
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method MasterForums_Model_Thread::getUnreadThreadIdsExceptIgnored() in .../library/Waindigo/IgnoreWhatsNew/ControllerPublic/FindNew.php on line 27

If I disable your addon or the other one, everything works, just can't have both enabled. Could you try to solve the problem please? Thanks :)

Thanks bubbl3 for your help !
I don't succeed to reproduce the bug, can you write a task to reproduce the bug please ?

What I did :
  1. Install the addon
  2. Disable 1 forum to show in What's New
  3. Post 2 new topics, one in the disabled forum and the other in a normal forum
And I didn't have any error, maybe there is something I'm doing wrong ?
Thanks !

Didn't do anything special, i have that addon installed since weeks, it started give the error after i enabled yours, and it is fixed if i disable yours or that one. Don't really know what else I can check...

Didn't do anything special, i have that addon installed since weeks, it started give the error after i enabled yours, and it is fixed if i disable yours or that one. Don't really know what else I can check...

Well sorry, it was a big mistake I made...
It's fixed and I apologize to everyone :)

In fact, the first version will maybe not work with certain other addons, it's now fully working with addons which edit the Model Thread or Node :)

It's working for me on XenForo 1.1.3, can you send me your addons list to see if there is a conflict? ?

Thanks, that's a little feature but I think it's necessary :D
Turns out I had looked at the files then uploaded them to the server, did the template edits, pretty much did everything BUT install the addon. That's why :ROFLMAO:

Hmm. I don't see it on the forum home listing for some reason. I'll investigate later.

If you talk about your forum (8thos.com), I think there is no last poster with CSS color and that's why you don't see any color.
You can test it, tell a member which have a css color to post on a forum :)

If you talk about your forum (8thos.com), I think there is no last poster with CSS color and that's why you don't see any color.
You can test it, tell a member which have a css color to post on a forum :)
It works now!!! I just didn't refresh.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method RichUsernameEverywhere_Thread::******AdvStats_prepareThread() in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/******AdvStats/Renderer.php on line 227

****** - Advanced Forum Statistics 1.2.0

I understand there is a conflict with user names related to staining.

anladığım kadarıyla kullanıcı isimlerinin renklendirilmesiyle alakalı bir çakışma var.

I can't reproduce this error, can you tell me your ****** configuration ?

I did that :
  • Install ******, display to member and admin (to see it) and add latest thread to section #2
  • Install my addon
  • No error on homepage

Top Bottom