Add reCaptcha v3

XF 2.1.4 + reCaptcha v3 is a no go.

XF 2.1.4 + reCaptcha v2 invisible is working fine thus far, turned it on today.

Edit:
I have this spam user that keeps registering back every time I delete it, somehow the bot passes reCaptcha v2 visible.

I was hopping v3 would be able to stop it.

Hi, I just purchased an additional Xenforo license for a site I'm migrating from vBulletin. This particular site has had a history of spam registrations so I'd like to chime in here to ask for supporting reCaptcha v3 in Xenforo. I'm currently configuring Xenforo 2.1.6 for the move and any additional built-in functionality to reduce spam registrations would be valuable to me.

Understood but that may take a while. There's a list of requests for new functionality but I think the new point releases for each current version target bug fixes rather than new features.

If I'm correct about that, you might have to wait for Xenforo 3.0.

Then again, maybe reCaptcha 3 falls under improvements rather than new features...

I just found out about v3 today and, after some reading, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this in XF. Thumbs up from me! That said, it doesn't look like this suggestion is gaining much traction. I hope it doesn't get dropped for lack of interest.

Top Bottom