Add Nav Bar Tab

You can do that by edit navigation template

Add new link with
Code:
<li class="navTab {xen:if $extraTab.selected, 'selected', 'Popup PopupControl PopupClosed'}"> Your link </li>

Here are code of Help menu. You can delete this and add new link as above message
Code:
<xen:if is="{$tabs.help}">
            <li class="navTab help {xen:if $tabs.help.selected, 'selected', 'Popup PopupControl PopupClosed'}">

<a href="{$tabs.help.href}" class="navLink" rel="help">{$tabs.help.title}</a>
                <a href="{$tabs.help.href}" class="SplitCtrl" rel="Menu"></a>

<div class="{xen:if {$tabs.help.selected}, 'tabLinks', 'Menu JsOnly tabMenu'}">
                    <div class="primaryContent menuHeader">
                        <h3>{$tabs.help.title}</h3>
                        <div class="muted">{xen:phrase quick_links}</div>
                    </div>
                    <ul class="secondaryContent blockLinksList">
                    <xen:hook name="navigation_tabs_help">
                        <li><a href="{xen:link help/smilies}">{xen:phrase smilies}</a></li>
                        <li><a href="{xen:link help/bb-codes}">{xen:phrase bb_codes}</a></li>
                        <li><a href="{xen:link help/trophies}">{xen:phrase trophies}</a></li>
                    </xen:hook>
                    </ul>
                </div>
            </li>
        </xen:if>

Here are code of Help menu. You can delete this and add new link as above message
Code:
<xen:if is="{$tabs.help}">
            <li class="navTab help {xen:if $tabs.help.selected, 'selected', 'Popup PopupControl PopupClosed'}">

<a href="{$tabs.help.href}" class="navLink" rel="help">{$tabs.help.title}</a>
                <a href="{$tabs.help.href}" class="SplitCtrl" rel="Menu"></a>

<div class="{xen:if {$tabs.help.selected}, 'tabLinks', 'Menu JsOnly tabMenu'}">
                    <div class="primaryContent menuHeader">
                        <h3>{$tabs.help.title}</h3>
                        <div class="muted">{xen:phrase quick_links}</div>
                    </div>
                    <ul class="secondaryContent blockLinksList">
                    <xen:hook name="navigation_tabs_help">
                        <li><a href="{xen:link help/smilies}">{xen:phrase smilies}</a></li>
                        <li><a href="{xen:link help/bb-codes}">{xen:phrase bb_codes}</a></li>
                        <li><a href="{xen:link help/trophies}">{xen:phrase trophies}</a></li>
                    </xen:hook>
                    </ul>
                </div>
            </li>
        </xen:if>

How do i change Help to Rules link?

Firstly, I would like to change "Help" to "Rules" and link too http://kingscrafters.com/index.php?threads/server-rules.2/

Appearance >> phrases and search for "help" and edit the phrase inserting your new title.

View attachment 31176
I actually made and deleted the same post and same screen shot before i realized he also wanted to link the page to another URL. I think "nodes as tabs" would be his best bet (if he gets it figured out).
Ugh, Bla i misread that post for a second time. Nevermind me.. Its hot and im not dealing with it well. o_O

It is better to create a new tab to replace the old one, then hide the old one. To hide the old tab:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> EXTRA.css

Add this code:

Code:
.navTab.help
{
	display: none;
}

Firstly, I would like to change "Help" to "Rules" and link too http://kingscrafters.com/index.php?threads/server-rules.2/

Secondly, I'd like to change the drop downs from rules, to my own links.

I have Page nodes as tabs.
However i don't know how to do these things, Thanks.

If you have the latest version of Nodes As Tabs (1.1.3), then you can use a link forum to directly link to the thread as described in the latest update:

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/nodes-as-tabs.9/update?update=1441

In older versions you can use this method:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/nodes-as-tabs-with-tab-selection.23295/page-9#post-303624

Using the Nodes As Tabs addon takes care of tab selection for you, which doesn't work otherwise.

I'm new to xenforo and I understand I have not earned the right to complain in this forum... But sometimes it is the fresh minds that have not been influenced by the "that's the way it is here" mentality that can bring in some "out of this world" views. So take this with a grain of salt:
This menu thing is ridiculous! Why do you need to be a coder AND understand how the specific coding for xenforo works before you can change the menu, add a tab or add an entry? A do a little bit of coding (php), I'm used to the ease of use of wordpress and the way I can add menu items there. But this here will take me at least two days to understand and read up on everything. But I am not interested in learning yet another way of talking to a system, so I can simply add a direct link to a forum as a menu item. I want to be able to that within a drag and drop interface. This is a basic function, why do I need a PHD to work it?

Top Bottom