RM 1.2 Add Buyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
[bd] paygates lets us sell files in XFRM.
In that case, you can upload files and set price, then users can pay and download.
That "Add Buyer" and "Buyers" are for this option. (So you can give access to anyone, manually, without payment, to download that paid file)

If you have both RM and [bd] paygates installed, then you can set for each RM category to be able to upload commercial files:
2016-02-24_18-51-50.webp
When You add a commercial file, you can set price for it, then users should pay first, to be able to download it:
2016-02-24_19-03-44.webp
Now, there is tab titled "Buyers" where you can see who paid and purchased that Resource:
2016-02-24_18-57-28.webp
Now, imagine for any reason you want to let some users to be able to download it, without paying money. What you can do? "Add Buyer" is what you can use in these cases. Click on "Add Buyer" and then write the username you want, and then click "Save Changes". Then you can see that user is added to the list of buyers, and he/she will be able to download that resource without paying:
check this Gif.
You can also delete anyone, from the list of buyers.

If you have both RM and [bd] paygates installed, then you can set for each RM category to be able to upload commercial files:
View attachment 129267
When You add a commercial file, you can set price for it, then users should pay first, to be able to download it:
View attachment 129270
Now, there is tab titled "Buyers" where you can see who paid and purchased that Resource:
View attachment 129268
Now, imagine for any reason you want to let some users to be able to download it, without paying money. What you can do? "Add Buyer" is what you can use in these cases. Click on "Add Buyer" and then write the username you want, and then click "Save Changes". Then you can see that user is added to the list of buyers, and he/she will be able to download that resource without paying:
View attachment 129271
You can also delete anyone, from the list of buyers.
Thanks for the response! :)

Does this help at all with this issue?

I want to post Resources and charge for them before users can download. I know RM was not built for this entirely and there's Product Manager by Chris, but I've heard [bd] paygates helps with this issue. Is this true? If so, how?

Thanks for the response! :)

Does this help at all with this issue?

I want to post Resources and charge for them before users can download. I know RM was not built for this entirely and there's Product Manager by Chris, but I've heard [bd] paygates helps with this issue. Is this true? If so, how?
Couldn't understand you. Do you want to have something like wallet system in you site?

If yes, then you need to install [bd] Banking. Then you can configure it and add a nice wallet system in your site.
(I invite you to continue posting about each of them, in their threads. In this case other users and specially its developer will help you)

Couldn't understand you. Do you want to have something like wallet system in you site?

If yes, then you need to install [bd] Banking. Then you can configure it and add a nice wallet system in your site.
(I invite you to continue posting about each of them, in their threads. In this case other users and specially its developer will help you)
Sorry for the confusion.

What I'm asking is if I can use [bd] paygates to help with charging users for a Resource before they can download it. Right now, all I see out of the box with RM is an external link that I can set to PayPal, but that's it. There's no redirection back so they can download the Resource.

The commercial cost thing doesn't seem to lock down users to force them to pay prior to downloading. The "Download Now" button is there and works, unless I'm missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom