Lack of interest Add BB code support in ACP

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Moshe1010

It's useful for many add-ons, and it seems that there is no support for BB code in ACP, which makes things difficult to handle (for some of us).

For example, developing an add-on that gives a log of all the private conversation in a certain board is a problem since quotes and pictures couldn't be displayed in ACP because it doesn't support BB code.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Whether it the front end or admin CP BB Code isn't just automatically parsed.

I have never tried it, but it should be just a case of calling the bbcode parser in your Admin view and running the necessary strings through it which will convert it to HTML.

I can't right now think of any particular reason why that wouldn't work.

Yep! I try to code for that working but I wonder why It's can working. Its alway missing quote and attachment was attached

Attachments will only show as "View Attachment" links unless you're viewing the original post. So that's expected.

Don't forget, there's a fair bit of CSS required for displaying certain BB Codes, quotes being one of them. You would need to include something like this in your Admin CP template:

<xen:require css="public:bb_code.css" />

Attachments will only show as "View Attachment" links unless you're viewing the original post. So that's expected.

Don't forget, there's a fair bit of CSS required for displaying certain BB Codes, quotes being one of them. You would need to include something like this in your Admin CP template:

<xen:require css="public:bb_code.css" />
Of course!! I used all css Its needed for some bbcode, But Its only display attachment for first post and If second posts have attachments Its didn't :)

Top Bottom