1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add another prefix for Resolved Bug Reports section?

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by IcEWoLF, Apr 16, 2013.

1. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Well-Known Member

I'd like to see a prefix saying the following if they have been fixed:

[FIXED] [1.1.5]
    [FIXED] [1.1.6]

and so on...I think it would be easier for users instead of having to browse the whole thread trying to figure out in which version the fix will come on.

Just a small suggestion. :)
    HWS, tyteen4a03, Adam Howard and 2 others like this.
  2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Why would XenForo fix bugs for 1.1.6 when 1.1.5 hasn't even been released?

Unless otherwise stated, always assume that a fix will be applied on the very next release.
  3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Well-Known Member

I think the wolf has suffered a certain internet company's development trauma for far too long...
  4. IcEWoLF

All I was doing was pointing out that it would be nice next to the prefixes to say that the specific bug is going to be fixed in the next version instead of having to browse through the thread....
    Adam Howard likes this.
  5. robdog

robdog Well-Known Member

This is not a suggestion for the forum software, but what do you guys think about adding a tag per version in the resolved bug forum and in the implemented features forum.

So instead of "Fixed" it would be "Fixed - 1.1.5" and instead of "Implemented" it would be "Implemented 1.2".

Adam Howard likes this.
  6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

7. tyteen4a03

tyteen4a03 Well-Known Member

Off-topic: I miss the Project Tools TBH.
  8. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

I support such an idea. It would be nice to have it better organized
  9. IcEWoLF

Adam Howard likes this.
  10. DeafDroid

DeafDroid Member

Even i would also request for such a thing. It will get easy to figure out in which version the fix will come on.