XF 2.0 Add a custom breadcrumb back to forum?

Freak

I'm looking to add a link back to the current forum at the bottom of a thread just under the page navigation and above the editor box. I can't seem to figure out the correct code to add. I'm sure it's simple but I can't seem to figure it out. Can anyone help?

There already is a link back to the current forum in the breadcrumb trail at the bottom of the page (just under the editor). In the case of this thread, it's the Styling and customization questions link - click on it to take you back to the forum this thread is in. Would this not suffice your needs rather than having an additional link directly above the editor box?

There already is a link back to the current forum in the breadcrumb trail at the bottom of the page (just under the editor). In the case of this thread, it's the Styling and customization questions link - click on it to take you back to the forum this thread is in. Would this not suffice your needs rather than having an additional link directly above the editor box?
Fair point. I’m basically looking to move that breadcrumb from under the editor to above the editor. We just converted to XF and our users are used to that breadcrumb right below the last post, so I was hoping to move it there.

Top Bottom