Adbrite ads good/decent?

How am I bragging? I was stating my point of your post
That im doing just good without people from here.
Well then, why are you plugging your site IN this thread with a URL shortener?

And YES you are bragging by stating the stats and saying stuff like your site is growing fast.

Just look, CHILL okay? I'm trying to help you here. I'm not arguing with you, I am trying to help you here, but you talk back to me saying "I'm not this" and "I don't need to go with the flow."

Thanks for you opinion, just tired of members fussing at me when im just trying to get my site out there. All they had to do was say it in a kind way, not in a rude way. We all are human... not perfect like angels, just tired of the rude people here. Will take your suggestion :)

This is the attitude that you should be taking. I think what would really help is when you get offended, don't rush off to defend yourself. Let yourself cool off first and think about what the person really meant. You'll find that what you perceive as rudeness is rarely such.

Well then, why are you plugging your site IN this thread with a URL shortener?

And YES you are bragging by stating the stats and saying stuff like your site is growing fast.

Just look, CHILL okay? I'm trying to help you here. I'm not arguing with you, I am trying to help you here, but you talk back to me saying "I'm not this" and "I don't need to go with the flow."
They were talking about the URL shortener that was in my sig which I removed. I didnt post it in this thread, I posted it when the thrid poster here though the ad was integrated within my site, and I was explaining to him that he visited my site from the link in my sig which had the Shortener. Thats all.

For twitter and other things. Back on topic. Do I gotta be 18 to get paid by them? I provided my SSN, that should be enough to be able to get paid right?

Okay... so AdSense FINALLY fixed my account this week (after 18 months of getting ignored by customer support). So I put an AdSense Leaderboard on the footer of my site... I had been getting about $0.20 a day, then suddenly today it skyrocketed to $5.

So after just 4 days, AdSense is already up to $5... while it took AdBrite half a year just to get up to $2. So I just switched ad locations... I moved AdBrite to the bottom, and put AdSense on top and now I'm going to see which one pans out better.

I run adsense on one of my other forums - I have a paid membership system running, so those who have not donated money to the site have a few small ads displayed, plus guests get a few more ads on top.

For around 15,000 impressions per day I get on average $7 per day - sometimes more ($10) or less ($4). But I think even this is a pretty good deal. It more than pays for any hosting or domain costs I have. Adsense is great so long as you play by their rules - so read them well before implementing it on your forum.

I think adbrite sucks personally. I have tried them twice and no comparison to contextweb(used to be adsdaq) and I have been using bannerconnect.

Top Bottom