Ad Manager With Paypal And Events

DRE

What do Jaxel's XenAtendo, Random Header and Robbos Donations, Addon Manager and DigitalPoints Better Adsense have in common?

Features from all five addons would make the perfect forum ad manager.

If you only need to throw up some Google adsense ads, fine, but what if you want to add a randomly generated ad for someone too? You can do that with a small template edit...Jaxels Random Header does the same thing.

But what if you only want it to run for 30 days and after that 30 days is over, that other ad goes away?

You would either have to do it manually or use DigitalPoints addon.

What if that addon manager had an events module to keep track of what ads are run? Only viewable by admins and the business who submitted it would be Alerted by notification alerts and private message sent by a designated bot or admin account. This is also done with DigitalPoint I believe.

Now what if you wanted to track his payments for the ads, basically his donations at the same time? Thats where Robbos Donation addon comes jn handy. It's a good example of how this should be done.

If Robbo wasn't busy with the album addon this would be right up his alley.

Site publishers can use any filler they want... For my site, yeah... we just use AdSense for filler. I've messed with some others just to test them out, and they never perform remotely as well as AdSense so far, so...

Site publishers can use any filler they want... For my site, yeah... we just use AdSense for filler. I've messed with some others just to test them out, and they never perform remotely as well as AdSense so far, so...

Thanks! One more question I forgot to ask.. Is there a SSL enabled version?

Top Bottom