Ad Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Phrase Bug
Capture.webp
There are 2 Create New Position links. The second one should be Groups not Position.

Thanks,
Itworx4me

That's fine. It has just wrapped the text because your font is larger than usual for some reason.

Ad Positioning Bug
When choosing more then one ad position per ad. The ad doesn't show in all locations.

I told you that it can be done it will just need some custom styling... I can't predict how people will want them and XenForo doesn't have a stock position for them. However this system can add them by either adding a custom position and/or styling.

Edit: after purchased I can help you get them on the sides properly.

Can I use this to target banners to members based on location? For example, if I have a visitor from the UK to my forum, I want them to see a banners for UK companies, but if a member is based in America, those banners are all replaced with ones for companies in the USA. Is this something your plugin can do?

Many thanks

Currently I use the XenForo criteria system which doesn't appear to have this option. A future update will expand upon it to do as many things as possible including this.

I am really interested in this Add-on, but unfortunately this is still beta software... and I am kind of reluctant to pay that price ($39.95) for an Add-on that is not even finished... and reading your comment: "Next release will be to find out your issues and other caching issues. No time right now though."

Do not take me wrong, it just makes me wonder, when there will be time to finish this Add-on... and to keep it up to date.

There is one known issue with caching which can simply cause ads to not show straight away. If you look at the people using this you will see it works perfectly fine how it is. It is in beta because there are a LOT of features I want to add before calling it 1.0 stable.

Just to throw in my support for the add-on. We own 5 licenses for this add-on, and run it on 4 live boards, with great results. The add-ons is practically paying for itself.

Just to clarify - I would have to purchase one license for each xenforo forum I want to run this add-on on, correct?

Yes. However I haven't got a proper system in place for that yet :/ Working on implementing one but haven't got it finished yet. You will have to contact me privately for additional licenses.

Another issue..
When I get it to fit properly in the Below Content Position. It get messed up when you click on a forum.
admad.webp

admad3.webp

admad2.webp

The first one is centered?

And I don't see what you mean by messed up? It goes to the wrong spot or?

Top Bottom