[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

I'll take a look into this now

Wow, I'm impressed with how quick you reacted!

You can manually create donations in AdminCP -> Home -> Donation Manager -> Campaigns -> Donations (next to the campaign you want to manage) -> Create New Donation :)

I think you mis-read, I'd like to populate our donation history. When adding donations manually there is no option to set the date/time, they always appear as instant (made at the moment of creation). This is very important to us.

I think you mis-read, I'd like to populate our donation history. When adding donations manually there is no option to set the date/time, they always appear as instant (made at the moment of creation). This is very important to us.

Yeah, I see what you mean. I'll take a look into that :)

Got an error where a user has disputed the transaction, and it didn't process the revert it seems... any idea?

Code:
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Unhandled payment action (revert): addm_donation - library/bdPaygate/Model/Processor.php:503
Generated By: Unknown Account, Monday at 11:28 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/NixFifty/GiftUpgrades/Model/Processor.php(19): bdPaygate_Model_Processor->_revertIntegratedAction('addm_donation', Array, Array, Object(Audentio_DonationManager_Extend_bdPaygate_Processor_PayPal), 0, 'USD')
#1 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/bdPaygate/Model/Processor.php(189): NixFifty_GiftUpgrades_Model_Processor->_revertIntegratedAction('addm_donation', Array, Array, Object(Audentio_DonationManager_Extend_bdPaygate_Processor_PayPal), 0, 'USD')
#2 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/bdPaygate/Processor/Abstract.php(272): bdPaygate_Model_Processor->revertItem('addm_donation|3...', Object(Audentio_DonationManager_Extend_bdPaygate_Processor_PayPal), 0, 'USD')
#3 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/bdpaygate/callback.php(121): bdPaygate_Processor_Abstract->processTransaction('rejected', 'addm_donation|3...', 0, 'USD')
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(56) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/bdpaygate/callback.php?p=paypal"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["p"] => string(6) "paypal"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(30) {
    ["transaction_subject"] => string(0) ""
    ["payment_date"] => string(25) "06:28:00 May 02, 2016 PDT"
    ["last_name"] => string(3) "Kim"
    ["residence_country"] => string(2) "US"
    ["item_name"] => string(42) "Donation for campaign 'Server (Per Annum)'"
    ["payment_gross"] => string(6) "-96.10"
    ["mc_currency"] => string(3) "USD"
    ["business"] => string(17) "********"
    ["payment_type"] => string(7) "instant"
    ["protection_eligibility"] => string(10) "Ineligible"
    ["verify_sign"] => string(56) "AYaVqKDf76ICR5cptlkJRwCjzrXFAnjP6W.grNewp3cY46dc92V1ntdx"
    ["payer_email"] => string(18) "********"
    ["txn_id"] => string(17) "6VS08935XY095891Y"
    ["receiver_email"] => string(17) "********"
    ["first_name"] => string(9) "********"
    ["parent_txn_id"] => string(17) "61K99438CB998362B"
    ["payer_id"] => string(13) "4V952XMVQXBH2"
    ["receiver_id"] => string(13) "QNK3BM8SEKD8J"
    ["reason_code"] => string(15) "buyer_complaint"
    ["item_number"] => string(0) ""
    ["handling_amount"] => string(4) "0.00"
    ["payment_status"] => string(8) "Reversed"
    ["payment_fee"] => string(5) "-3.90"
    ["mc_fee"] => string(5) "-3.90"
    ["shipping"] => string(4) "0.00"
    ["mc_gross"] => string(6) "-96.10"
    ["custom"] => string(29) "addm_donation|33023|51cd4|588"
    ["charset"] => string(12) "windows-1252"
    ["notify_version"] => string(3) "3.8"
    ["ipn_track_id"] => string(13) "3f23fa862c2b3"
  }
}

Got an error where a user has disputed the transaction, and it didn't process the revert it seems... any idea?

Code:
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Unhandled payment action (revert): addm_donation - library/bdPaygate/Model/Processor.php:503
Generated By: Unknown Account, Monday at 11:28 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/NixFifty/GiftUpgrades/Model/Processor.php(19): bdPaygate_Model_Processor->_revertIntegratedAction('addm_donation', Array, Array, Object(Audentio_DonationManager_Extend_bdPaygate_Processor_PayPal), 0, 'USD')
#1 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/bdPaygate/Model/Processor.php(189): NixFifty_GiftUpgrades_Model_Processor->_revertIntegratedAction('addm_donation', Array, Array, Object(Audentio_DonationManager_Extend_bdPaygate_Processor_PayPal), 0, 'USD')
#2 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/bdPaygate/Processor/Abstract.php(272): bdPaygate_Model_Processor->revertItem('addm_donation|3...', Object(Audentio_DonationManager_Extend_bdPaygate_Processor_PayPal), 0, 'USD')
#3 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/bdpaygate/callback.php(121): bdPaygate_Processor_Abstract->processTransaction('rejected', 'addm_donation|3...', 0, 'USD')
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(56) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/bdpaygate/callback.php?p=paypal"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["p"] => string(6) "paypal"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(30) {
    ["transaction_subject"] => string(0) ""
    ["payment_date"] => string(25) "06:28:00 May 02, 2016 PDT"
    ["last_name"] => string(3) "Kim"
    ["residence_country"] => string(2) "US"
    ["item_name"] => string(42) "Donation for campaign 'Server (Per Annum)'"
    ["payment_gross"] => string(6) "-96.10"
    ["mc_currency"] => string(3) "USD"
    ["business"] => string(17) "********"
    ["payment_type"] => string(7) "instant"
    ["protection_eligibility"] => string(10) "Ineligible"
    ["verify_sign"] => string(56) "AYaVqKDf76ICR5cptlkJRwCjzrXFAnjP6W.grNewp3cY46dc92V1ntdx"
    ["payer_email"] => string(18) "********"
    ["txn_id"] => string(17) "6VS08935XY095891Y"
    ["receiver_email"] => string(17) "********"
    ["first_name"] => string(9) "********"
    ["parent_txn_id"] => string(17) "61K99438CB998362B"
    ["payer_id"] => string(13) "4V952XMVQXBH2"
    ["receiver_id"] => string(13) "QNK3BM8SEKD8J"
    ["reason_code"] => string(15) "buyer_complaint"
    ["item_number"] => string(0) ""
    ["handling_amount"] => string(4) "0.00"
    ["payment_status"] => string(8) "Reversed"
    ["payment_fee"] => string(5) "-3.90"
    ["mc_fee"] => string(5) "-3.90"
    ["shipping"] => string(4) "0.00"
    ["mc_gross"] => string(6) "-96.10"
    ["custom"] => string(29) "addm_donation|33023|51cd4|588"
    ["charset"] => string(12) "windows-1252"
    ["notify_version"] => string(3) "3.8"
    ["ipn_track_id"] => string(13) "3f23fa862c2b3"
  }
}

I've gotten this patched, and an update will be released later today :)

Had a few other suggestions:
  • When viewing donations within the admin panel for a campaign it would be nice if the date was shown.
  • index.php?donations/top-donations (Top Donations tab) is missing the username styling from usergroups (Top Donors & both in the side panel have it).
  • It's a larger request( and maybe not in line with your idea) I wish the anonymous donations were shown on the front-end as anonymous but still tied to the user on the back-end. An example would be someone wanting to support us privately but also qualify for the User Group Promotion on donation.
  • Some sort of general import system (maybe csv format or something simple).
Very much enjoying the addon!

I'm going to be using this on a site that has Forum Statistics - PixelExit.com

With this installed the Forum stats dissappear from the botton of the node list, once this is turned off the stats re-appear.

I've tracked it down to one of the template modification's that appear to be causing the issue, namely the one that adds the featured campaign to the forum list.

If I turn off that template modification the stats work but the featured donation goal doesnt, the same applies the other way round.

Any workaround to get them both working? I assume one of the tempalate modifications would need changing.

I installed 1.0.6a and do not see any Options for Quarterly, Biannual, or Biennial recurring donations?

It should show up

Screen Shot 2016-05-06 at 2.47.47 PM.webp

Had a few other suggestions:
  • When viewing donations within the admin panel for a campaign it would be nice if the date was shown.
  • index.php?donations/top-donations (Top Donations tab) is missing the username styling from usergroups (Top Donors & both in the side panel have it).
  • It's a larger request( and maybe not in line with your idea) I wish the anonymous donations were shown on the front-end as anonymous but still tied to the user on the back-end. An example would be someone wanting to support us privately but also qualify for the User Group Promotion on donation.

I'll have to take a look at these, but they shouldn't be a problem :)

• Some sort of general import system (maybe csv format or something simple).

Not quite sure we'd be able to get to this one, but I'll add it to our list :)

I'm going to be using this on a site that has Forum Statistics - PixelExit.com

With this installed the Forum stats dissappear from the botton of the node list, once this is turned off the stats re-appear.

I've tracked it down to one of the template modification's that appear to be causing the issue, namely the one that adds the featured campaign to the forum list.

If I turn off that template modification the stats work but the featured donation goal doesnt, the same applies the other way round.

Any workaround to get them both working? I assume one of the tempalate modifications would need changing.

I took a look at the XML for that add-on and it looks like they're replacing this:

Code:
<!-- block: forum_stats -->
        <div class="section">
            <div class="secondaryContent statsList" id="boardStats">
                <h3>{xen:phrase forum_statistics}</h3>
                <div class="pairsJustified">
                    <dl class="discussionCount"><dt>{xen:phrase discussions}:</dt>
                        <dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.discussions}</dd></dl>
                    <dl class="messageCount"><dt>{xen:phrase messages}:</dt>
                        <dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.messages}</dd></dl>
                    <dl class="memberCount"><dt>{xen:phrase members_count}:</dt>
                        <dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.users}</dd></dl>
                    <dl><dt>{xen:phrase latest_member}:</dt>
                        <dd><xen:username user="$boardTotals.latestUser" /></dd></dl>
                    <!-- slot: forum_stats_extra -->
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
        <!-- end block: forum_stats -->

With this:
Code:
<xen:if is="!{$xenOptions.peForumStatsDisableForumStatstics}">
<!-- block: forum_stats -->
        <div class="section">
            <div class="secondaryContent statsList" id="boardStats">
                <h3>{xen:phrase forum_statistics}</h3>
                <div class="pairsJustified">
                    <dl class="discussionCount"><dt>{xen:phrase discussions}:</dt>
                        <dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.discussions}</dd></dl>
                    <dl class="messageCount"><dt>{xen:phrase messages}:</dt>
                        <dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.messages}</dd></dl>
                    <dl class="memberCount"><dt>{xen:phrase members_count}:</dt>
                        <dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.users}</dd></dl>
                    <dl><dt>{xen:phrase latest_member}:</dt>
                        <dd><xen:username user="$boardTotals.latestUser" /></dd></dl>
                    <!-- slot: forum_stats_extra -->
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
        <!-- end block: forum_stats -->
</xen:if>

And our add-on looks for: <!-- block: forum_stats --> which is inside a conditional so our widget is probably being hidden by that setting being turned off. Will likely need to have @Russ or @Steve F take a look as this likely breaks other add-ons that create widgets in a similar location

Doesnt that control the sidebar block because that's not a problem, I'm using widget framework for that one.

The one causing the problem is for forum_list - Adds featured campaign to forum list, switching this one off gets the stats to reappear on the site footer

Doesnt that control the sidebar block because that's not a problem, I'm using widget framework for that one.

The one causing the problem is for forum_list - Adds featured campaign to forum list, switching this one off gets the stats to reappear on the site footer

Are you using the Widget Framework block provided for our add-on as well?

How can I disable the emails? Having it send emails when I add our donation history has brought a couple back questioning what happened.

To disable donation emails I commented out line 276 in library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Donation.php

What[AD] Donate code would I need to put below for it to show up on the side bar position?

add-on page
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/sidebar-extra-three.4458/

pic001-jpg.121334

Top Bottom