[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

1. Look in your bd Paygates log to see if paygates recognized the payment
[bd] Paygates Logs

No transaction have been logged.

2. Ensure your server supports TLS 1.2
I called and they checked and it is TSL 1.2 and it is working.

3. Ensure the payment went through on your PayPal account
YES it did.

4. Ensure you have Instant Payment Notifications enabled on your PayPal account
on palpal the below are checked

I receive money with PayPal

I request money or send an invoice with PayPal

I receive PayPal Website Payments and Instant Purchase

I want to receive payment notification emails as:

HTML

5. Have you had other donations that have gone through properly?

Yes on PayPal but not showing up on [AD] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Paid] 1.0.5

This is a new install, only had two transactions with it,

6. Are there any errors in your XF error log?
Server Error Logs

No errors have been logged.

NOTE: In PayPal I have several email addresses for my account.
and the one I am using for AD is active in PayPal.

I also just tested using the below and all check out ok
https://www.ssllabs.com

If the transaction isn't showing up at all in [bd] Paygates you'll likely need to contact the developer of that add-on as it sounds like it's something there misbehaving.

As for:
I also just tested using the below and all check out ok
https://www.ssllabs.com

The new paypal requirements cannot be tested using SSL labs as it doesn't have anything with the SSL on your site, it has to do with the connection between your server and PayPal

If the transaction isn't showing up at all in [bd] Paygates you'll likely need to contact the developer of that add-on as it sounds like it's something there misbehaving.
I did and waiting for a response.

it has to do with the connection between your server and PayPal
Check on PayPals site under

Instant Payment Notification (IPN) details
Notification URL http://www.domain.com/forums/bdpaygate/callback.php?p=paypal
HTTP response code 404
Delivery status Retrying
No. of retries 12

Assuming you changed your domain to domain.com to share the error message it looks like a few of your files for [bd] paygates are missing. Try reuploading them :)
Yes in renamed the domain for posting here.

I did reinstall all the [bd] paygates files, and the above is what I am getting.

not sure how to use the sand box in [bd] Paygates?

Thanks

Would like for the PayPal button which does not charge sales tax on donations and has a recurring check box,

this is the button form it is now taking us to for payment
and charged sales tax on the donations

upload_2016-4-24_6-45-57-png.133053

This is the button form, we were using with our other add-on
plus this button did not charge sales tax on donations

donate-payments-jpg.133054

Here is the code, just not sure where it goes in donation manager?

Value = Donation forum

upload_2016-4-24_7-30-10-png.133056

Is there a way we can change this?

Thanks

Last edited:
Would like for the PayPal button which does not charge sales tax on donations and has a recurring check box,

this is the button form it is now taking us to for payment
and charged sales tax on the donations

upload_2016-4-24_6-45-57-png.133053

This is the button form, we were using with our other add-on
plus this button did not charge sales tax on donations

donate-payments-jpg.133054

Here is the code, just not sure where it goes in donation manager?

Value = Donation forum

upload_2016-4-24_7-30-10-png.133056

Is there a way we can change this?

Thanks

In the option for the campaign you can set it to donation or a normal payment. However, if you set it as donation and you are not a registered not-for-profit organization it is possible that your paypal account will be suspended.

It states that the donations recurring payments to not function in PayPal.
while PayPal does except recurring payments for donations.

It uses subscriptions for the recurring payments. I'm not sure recurring donations are supported by Paygates though.

I created a XenPorta2 widget that is based on the widget for Widget Framework. Timeleft and milestones do not work but I did not require them for my own use. Feel free to edit.

Just copy the library folder over your existing folder, then go to Admin->Widgets->Install Widget and select "Donation Campaigns".

Attachments

Hey @ThemeHouse and @Jake B.

When donating with PayPal, it is not registered by the donation manager. The progress bar doesn't increase and the donor doesn't appear on the list.
Using Stripe, this is not an issue. Any idea why?

Thanks.

Ran into 2 issues while attempting to replace our current system.
  1. Our site's been around a decent length of time & I'd like to populate the donation history from that time. When adding donations manually there is no option to set the date/time, they appear as instant. This is very important to us.
  2. When donating as anonymous, they show in the Top Donations as anonymous but are listed in the Top Donors tab by name & amount.

Hey @ThemeHouse and @Jake B.

When donating with PayPal, it is not registered by the donation manager. The progress bar doesn't increase and the donor doesn't appear on the list.
Using Stripe, this is not an issue. Any idea why?

Thanks.

This sounds like it would be an issue within [bd] Paygates. Are you running the latest version? I know they've recently released an update to support some changes to PayPal

Jake

• Our site's been around a decent length of time & I'd like to populate the donation history from that time. When adding donations manually there is no option to set the date/time, they appear as instant. This is very important to us.

You can manually create donations in AdminCP -> Home -> Donation Manager -> Campaigns -> Donations (next to the campaign you want to manage) -> Create New Donation :)

1. When donating as anonymous, they show in the Top Donations as anonymous but are listed in the Top Donors tab by name & amount.

I'll take a look into this now

@JakeB did you have a chance to look into that quarterly donation option or the ability to manually add a donation?

You can already add a manual donation:

You can manually create donations in AdminCP -> Home -> Donation Manager -> Campaigns -> Donations (next to the campaign you want to manage) -> Create New Donation :)

I'll look into the quarterly campaigns as well after I release a patch for the anonymous issue.
Edit: I've gotten that added, forgot I made it super easy to add more possiblities. I'll add biannual and biennial as options as well.

This sounds like it would be an issue within [bd] Paygates. Are you running the latest version? I know they've recently released an update to support some changes to PayPal

Jake

I fixed this by disabling and enabling PayPal IPN, working great now.
Latest version of Paygates.

I can't upgrade. When selecting the xml and clicking upgrade, it hangs for around 30 seconds and then shows a Cloudflare offline page.

Top Bottom