AD Credits - Featured Threads Event [Paid] [Deleted]

ThemeHouse

Request: Could you make it so featured threads must be approved via moderation queue? If rejected, return the funds. I don't want any kind of thread getting featured.

Right now it only gives credit to the person featuring the thread. That doesn't make much sense, because then a moderator or admin would just feature everything.

Can we make it so that the user whose thread gets featured, THEY get the credit?

Afterall, the user posted the content, so if their content gets featured, then they should earn the credit.

This would let the admin/mods reward users who post great content.

Last edited:
SocialMediaDDS-Hello-Is-Anyone-There.jpg

Would like to see this for xenPorta 2 as well.

What exactly do you mean?

Right now it only gives credit to the person featuring the thread. That doesn't make much sense, because then a moderator or admin would just feature everything.

Can we make it so that the user whose thread gets featured, THEY get the credit?

Afterall, the user posted the content, so if their content gets featured, then they should earn the credit.

This would let the admin/mods reward users who post great content.

Sorry, for some reason I didn't get an alert that there was a reply until the one you just made. Yeah, we can probably do something like this in one of the next releases :)

- Jake

@Jake B. I appreciate that when setting up a featured thread, it's possible to set when it expires. Does this addon allow members to feature a thread permanently? If so that's quite a significant thing. Probably a mistake IMO.

@Jake B. I appreciate that when setting up a featured thread, it's possible to set when it expires. Does this addon allow members to feature a thread permanently? If so that's quite a significant thing. Probably a mistake IMO.

It allows them to set the time that it will expire. I agree that it has a fairly limited use, we built it as it was something needed by someone

Regards,

Jake

Top Bottom