1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AD Credits - Featured Threads Event [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by ThemeHouse, Feb 5, 2015.

1. ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse Well-Known Member

2. Solidus

Solidus Well-Known Member

*feature :)
    Enguerran A and Mike Creuzer like this.
  3. Solidus

Solidus Well-Known Member

Request: Could you make it so featured threads must be approved via moderation queue? If rejected, return the funds. I don't want any kind of thread getting featured.
  4. ThemeHouse

5. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Would like to see this for xenPorta 2 as well.
  6. drastic

drastic Well-Known Member

Right now it only gives credit to the person featuring the thread. That doesn't make much sense, because then a moderator or admin would just feature everything.

Can we make it so that the user whose thread gets featured, THEY get the credit?

Afterall, the user posted the content, so if their content gets featured, then they should earn the credit.

This would let the admin/mods reward users who post great content.
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  7. drastic

8. Jake B.

Jake B. Well-Known Member

What exactly do you mean?

Sorry, for some reason I didn't get an alert that there was a reply until the one you just made. Yeah, we can probably do something like this in one of the next releases :)

- Jake
  9. drastic

You sir, would be awesome for implementing that.
  10. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright Well-Known Member

@Jake B. I appreciate that when setting up a featured thread, it's possible to set when it expires. Does this addon allow members to feature a thread permanently? If so that's quite a significant thing. Probably a mistake IMO.
  11. Jake B.

It allows them to set the time that it will expire. I agree that it has a fairly limited use, we built it as it was something needed by someone

12. ThemeHouse

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.
  13. Jake B.