Action is required for Facebook login app

Nirjonadda

@Chris D Please can you let me know that why Facebook asking for login? What login i need send? My website login or Facebook app login?

-----------------------------

Hi,

In order to keep Meta's community safe, we periodically review apps for compliance. We need the following information from you for the app, in order to approve the app’s continued operation on our platform.

Platforms affected: Website.

1. Detailed instructions describing how we can access your platform to test and review. Once we are able to access your platform, the experience we test in your app should accurately reflect the experience a user has in your app.

2. Valid credentials for us to login to your app and test/review its functionality and its use of any Facebook API integration. These credentials should be valid for at least 10 business days (2022-09-13 00:00:00 PDT). In the event your credentials expire, we will reach out to you requesting new credentials so that we can successfully review your app.

Follow this link to securely submit your credentials. Refer to this email to fill out the “Platforms affected” field:

You must fill out the form by 2022-09-13 00:00:00 PDT. If we do not receive a response from you, your app will be subject to enforcement.

Thank you for your cooperation in our continued efforts to keep our platform safe,

Meta Developer Operations Team

Top Bottom