XF 2.0 ACP log out

You'd probably need an add-on to do it as changes to the Admin style aren't maintained across upgrades. Or just get used to where it is. You're just getting lost out of the force of habit right now, presumably.

It's annoying when I finish a task and the page goes back to the top then I have to scroll back to the bottom to log out. I have no idea why it is at the bottom as the position is not user friendly.

I absolutely love the ACP in XF2, except the fact that the logout button is way at the bottom. I also really like that the ACP opens in a new tab now, however I wish my username was populated like it was in XF1.

I absolutely love the ACP in XF2, except the fact that the logout button is way at the bottom. I also really like that the ACP opens in a new tab now, however I wish my username was populated like it was in XF1.

This is because the ACP does not share cookies or sessions with the public-facing side any more, presumably for added security.

I have it in my own template modifications add-on that include other stuff, but I made a simple version that only include the ACP logout in the top right corner for you :)
Hi DL6, unfortunately this no longer works with XF v2.0.10 (or it just doesn't work for me anymore)

Top Bottom