ACP Extended (ACPE) [Deleted]

Ähem... Xenforo 1.5.9 IS the latest version, so you will see the "New version aviable hint" next time when a Xenforo 1.5.10 or 1.6.x or 2.0.x will released.

Hmmm...... :whistle: (below is the add-on screenshot from the author)

Screen_08082016150700.webp

And... for the sake of user experience it should always show the latest version. This gives the admin the confidence that he has the latest version.

Ok - if I understnad you right now, you say it should be like your latest screenshot above?

I ask, while this is what we have in early betas and removed for the relesed version... :whistle: :D

I can not expand the permissions in the Resource Manager Permission control. Clicking "Expand all" and clicking on the "+" does not work at all.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-31 um 10.38.14.webp

au lait updated ACP Extended (ACPE) with a new update entry:

Version 1.1

[fixed] admin.php proteced check
[fixed] Host Infos

[add] ACP -> Add-Ons reorder by ABC
[add] Templates/ Admin Templates - Filter by Add-On
[add] Phrases - Filter by Add-On / Type
[add] Templates Favoriten List -> Remove function
[add] Templates Favoriten List -> ACP->Home
[add] info if it is the latest XenForo version

Read the rest of this update entry...

You still cannot expand any permissions, like User permissions. When you try to expand them nothing happens.

No it doesn't, at least not with XenForo v1.5.10 and PHP v5.6.24.

I even uninstalled it and reinstalled the latest v1.1 and the same thing happens. User permissions will still not expand. See below. Clicking on the "Expand all" or the "+" does not do anything at all.

Also, the SQL query gives me errors as well. If I enter valid querys for php v5.6.24 it says it is not valid for v5.6.24, but that's wrong. They run fine via phpMyAdmin.

Untitled.webp

I run it, and it definitly works for me, with xenforo 1.5.8 and php 7.0.9 and with xenforo 1.5.10 and php 5.6.24. So, its courios.

- Have you Java Script enabled? I think the expand works with JS.
- Have you other similar addons active, that can conflict with ACPE addon?
- Have the previus version ACPE 1.0 worked for you?

Xenforo 1.5.10, ACPE 1.0, php 5.6.24:
upload_2016-9-1_8-21-38.webp

Now, I upgrade it to ACPE 1.1 and:
upload_2016-9-1_8-45-29.webp

It works for me also after upgrade from 1.0 to 1.1

Please check under ACP > Development > Template Mods that all ACPE Admin TMS changes proper work, specialy this mods:
upload_2016-9-1_8-50-57.webp

First of all, thank you for this great add-on, it works so far, but I have a few concerns:

1) There are no host infos displayed on my home page, except the host name (and the IP as localhost o_O):
host_infos.webp

I am running a VPS with Plesk under Ubuntu 14.04, XenForo is running on Apache and PHP 7.0.9.

2) The "Who voted?" link is displayed even in threads without polls (what doesn't make sense). Clicking the link throws an error, so I wrapped it into a conditional statement in the "acpp_thread_view_tools_links" template:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$poll}"><li><a href="{xen:adminlink 'whovoted/view', $data}" target="_blank" class="">{xen:phrase acpp_show_voters}</a></li></xen:if>
Would you mind adding something like this to the next update?

3) I love the template favorites block :D However, it is displayed completely on the bottom of the home page. Unfortunately, I have a lot of add-ons installed, which makes the add-on block very wide, so I always have to scroll all the way to the bottom, in order to reach the template favorites. Is there any possibility to move the block to the top?

4) When I go to "Users" > "Deny by .htaccess", I get the following error:
Code:
File is not exists or not writeable!
Of cource, because I set the permissions for this file to 444, just like it is recommended. So, I always need to adjust the permissions in order to block IPs via .htaccess and set the permissions back to 444 afterwards?

5) Suggestion for a new feature: I would love to sort my option groups on the "Options" page just like you did it for the add-ons, would this be possible?

6) Last but not least, something cosmetic: The phrase "You have the latest version of XenForo" is too long in the responsive view of the ACP and therefore overlaps the logout link:
responsive_view.webp

Would it be possible to hide the phrase at a specific viewport?

Please apologize all the questions. Your support is appreciated :)

Best regards

Last edited:
I'm having the same issue with permissions, and in addition debug mode is not available at all unless I disable ACPE. Running PHP7.

debug mode is not available at all unless I disable ACPE.
Had the same problem until I realized I had that extra add-on "debug from admin home". Also the ACPE has an extra permission set to enable the admin to activate debug mode from admin home.

Uninstall the other "debug" add-on and then visit your user group permissions to set the ability to enable debug mode to "yes".

Had the same problem until I realized I had that extra add-on "debug from admin home". Also the ACPE has an extra permission set to enable the admin to activate debug mode from admin home.

Uninstall the other "debug" add-on and then visit your user group permissions to set the ability to enable debug mode to "yes".
I did all of that - uninstalled Jump to Permissions (including deleting uploaded files) and gave myself permission to use debug mode under my Administrator permissions:

upload_2016-9-1_10-6-1.webp

But I can't access Debug mode, User or Usergroup permissions at all with ACPE enabled (and they're not there with ACPE disabled).

I had to manually set the config file to debug mode: false and then the ACPE add-on was able to take over control...

Update: Finally able to access debug mode and set usergroup permissions, but still unable to expand or access user permissions.

Hi,

When I go to "Users" > "Deny by .htaccess", I get the following error:
Code:
Of cource, because I set the permissions for this file to 444, just like it is recommended. So, I always need to adjust the permissions in order to block IPs via .htaccess and set the permissions back to 444 afterwards?
The point is, 444 is the right permission setting for security purpose - but for the "Deny by .htaccess" it should be temporary set to 666 eg to be writable.

Last but not least, something cosmetic: The phrase "You have the latest version of XenForo" is too long in the responsive view of the ACP and therefore overlaps the logout link:
I think the simplest way would be to shorten the phrase to eg "Its up to date".

Debug Mode - au lait should write it in a FAQ here, the Debug-Mode is a litle bit saver in this addon than in others, its limited to permited users only, thats right.

What I dont understand, why the expand permission not work for you. But I ask here: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/acp-extended-acpe-paid.120007/page-2#post-1094058 serveral things, and no one answers. ;)
For me it works on two installations like it should work. Hmm...

- Have you Java Script enabled? I think the expand works with JS.
- Have you other similar addons active, that can conflict with ACPE addon?
- Have the previus version ACPE 1.0 worked for you?
JavaScript is enabled.
No similar add-ons installed.
Never used ACPE before today.

Usergroup permissions work fine. It's only user specific permissions that won't expand so I can't access them at all.

1) There are no host infos displayed on my home page, except the host name (and the IP as localhost o_O):
View attachment 140172

I am running a VPS with Plesk under Ubuntu 14.04, XenForo is running on Apache and PHP 7.0.9.
The IP is a local IP. and with this no information can be retrieved

2) The "Who voted?" link is displayed even in threads without polls (what doesn't make sense). Clicking the link throws an error, so I wrapped it into a conditional statement in the "acpp_thread_view_tools_links" template:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$poll}"><li><a href="{xen:adminlink 'whovoted/view', $data}" target="_blank" class="">{xen:phrase acpp_show_voters}</a></li></xen:if>
Would you mind adding something like this to the next update?
Will I improve!

3) I love the template favorites block :D However, it is displayed completely on the bottom of the home page. Unfortunately, I have a lot of add-ons installed, which makes the add-on block very wide, so I always have to scroll all the way to the bottom, in order to reach the template favorites. Is there any possibility to move the block to the top?
Thanks ;)
U can edit the Admin Template MOD "acpp_sidebar_installed_addons_2"
and change the "replace" with this

Code:
<xen:include template="acpp_admin_sidebar_appearance_favorites" />
<xen:include template="acpp_sidebar_installed_addons" />
So the favorites block before the add-ons is displayed!
Screen_02092016114739.webp

4) When I go to "Users" > "Deny by .htaccess", I get the following error:
Code:
is this a apache or nginx Webserver? is the .htaccess exists?

5) Suggestion for a new feature: I would love to sort my option groups on the "Options" page just like you did it for the add-ons, would this be possible?
I am considering it ;)...I am starting Sunday for a week on vacation

6) Last but not least, something cosmetic: The phrase "You have the latest version of XenForo" is too long in the responsive view of the ACP and therefore overlaps the logout link:
View attachment 140176

Would it be possible to hide the phrase at a specific viewport?

Please apologize all the questions. Your support is appreciated :)
Have I improved

I did not receive information about new posts. Neither email nor as Alert!
Screen_02092016115137.webp

Top Bottom