ACP Extended (ACPE) [Deleted]

IP firewall is broken in latest version, my and other members IP's are listed but they cannot access. Getting the IP blocked message.

are there still problems or wishes?

Yeah, if you could add the clear log buttons to the rest of the items on the Logs list below I will renew my subscription again. As long as it still works with xf 1.5.15. It will be a long while before I update to xf 2.0 if ever.

Thanks

Untitled.webp

Last edited:
As I see the screenshot above... is it possible to sort this alphabetical? :D ;)

I am happy with latest version. :)

The alphabetical sorting could be extended. Right now it is “Options” and the Add-on List, but it would be nice for
  • Style Properties
  • Permissions
  • Template Mods

the Host Infos are not working properly and are displaying incorrect info for me.

Works fine on mine. I didn't have any problem with the update this time either. I just disabled the add-on before doing it.

PHP v7.1.7
MySQL v5.6.35
XenForo v1.5.15

Works fine on mine. I didn't have any problem with the update this time either. I just disabled the add-on before doing it.

PHP v7.1.7
MySQL v5.6.35
XenForo v1.5.15

None of that is in host info. That's in server info.

I moved servers a few weeks ago and the host info hasn't changed.

Yeah, and I also have the ability to change my SSL ip address too if I want, but it still shows the primary one for the actual server like it should.

I cannot remember, but what does the one ACP Extended Cron do? There are two of them and I keep them disabled, but after every update I run each of them manually just for the hell of it. Maybe that one updates it. It's just a guess and he will probably come in here and reply sooner or later.

which information is incorrect?

Server ISP and Server Region and Server Country?
This information comes from a third party (ip-api.com)! It takes time to update this information.

Too late, I uninstalled -- I don't bother with an addon when the author's support is this bad.

Top Bottom