ACP Extended (ACPE) [Deleted]

au lait

au lait submitted a new resource:

ACP Extended (ACPE) - This Add-On features enhancements for XenForo-ACP

This Add-On features numerous enhancements for XenForo and especially the ACP, and which improve many security-related functions, the security of your XenForo.

The following functions provides you the ACP Extended (please look at the images - more on xenmade.com):

ACP -> Home:
Displayed:
· Current XF version in the header
· Info bar for a new version of by XenForo, XF Resource Manager and XF Media Gallery
· Number of Error Logs
· Info-bar if...

Read more about this resource...

This looks amazing. I see a lot of stuff that I would use often.
Can we turn off the functions that we dont need?

What is this icon do when click on it? Refreshing? Look for new version?
Its just a shorter way to manualy update your addons - saves you just one click.

Will be this addon clash with Chris D addons?
Yes - but I think you dont need this two addons at same time with this one. ;)

Could we disable bar "the Admin.php is not protected..."?
Yes. In the addon settings.

I update addons in old school way (upload files with FTP, and than manually update addon).
Me to. And this Icon saves you just one click. :)

The protection-check is "admin.php" protected does not work!I have since forgotten something! ;(
Pardon!
But... as a beta tester I can say, it has worked up to one of the latest beta versions, so its surley no problem to reactivate it. :D ;)

Suggestions: :D
1- One of my favorites is now the new template favorite function - that would save me a lot of time when I work with templates. I nice feature would be, when we can delete single templates from the favorite list in the sidebar directly, like the red crosses in the error los list.

2-
ACP -> User:
  • Delete Account -> with (all selectable individually)
    • Threads
    • Profile Comments
    • XenForo Media Gallery
    • XenForo Resource Manager
Delete likes would also be nice. :)

Last edited:
Conflict with another add-on: "Enable Debug From Admin Home" does not work anymore. It is present but the enable/disable does not have any effect anymore.

And "Latest Version Available" is not displayed.

Conflict with another add-on: "Enable Debug From Admin Home" does not work anymore. It is present but the enable/disable does not have any effect anymore.
Yes - but why you would use both when both do the same things? ;)

And "Latest Version Available" is not displayed.
Can you please take a screen how your ACP home looks now?

This is the actual version is looking here by me:
upload_2016-8-26_9-27-1.webp

Found the problem with the DEBUG MODE: I wasnt expecting there are extra permissions. So after setting the permissions to YES the switch appeared.

That's kind of clear ?! :cool::cool:

Since I can not do anything about! Decide on an add-on)
I will introduce some function or ON / OFF switch :)

Ähem... Xenforo 1.5.9 IS the latest version, so you will see the "New version aviable hint" next time when a Xenforo 1.5.10 or 1.6.x or 2.0.x will released.
In my screen you can see, I use 1.5.8 and it tells me - he, there is a newer version 1.5.9 aviable.

And yes - I tell au lait, he should add this screenshot:
upload_2016-8-26_12-5-4.webp
and a hint to the description to this - thanks. :)

All clear now? I hope so and yes ma english its not the best, sorry :unsure:.

Last edited:
Top Bottom