ACP Crashing

Gabby

Hi Guys,
Not sure what is going on but my ACP is crashing if I enlarge a template. I don't know if "enlarge" is the correct term. And I have to say that I've never see the ability to enlarge or pull out a templae until now.

When I enlarge the template to even just read, it crashed my ACP. By crashing I mean when I attempt to click on any link in ACP while viewing an enlarged template I get a few text error messages and sent to an odd website.

Not sure what is going on.

Thank you

Gabby

Are you using Google Chrome? Most condensed windows can be 'enlarged' by clicking / pulling in the lower right hand corner. As for it sending you to this other website, that's of concern. Which template were you trying to edit?

Can you reproduce and try to copy that website URL?

Yes but apparently (I don't use xenporta) there are incompatibilities with other addons you may have installed. This behavior could be a symptom of that.

Why not use XenPorta? It works well and has a lot of built-in features.
I don't use it for each of my projects, but I use it for some and it works great.

Yes I was just reading that post as well but it doesn't say what the portal is incompatible with. I see now that even just migrating to this template it screws up my ACP.

Thank you so much for your help. smiley-hug014.gif

Not to alarm you

Whenever you are taken to another site that you didn't intend to go to, it's typically a 'browser hijack' caused by some malware. At this point, i'd suggest you close out of everything and run malwarebytes or some other anti-malware anti virus program and see what it finds.

Top Bottom