Account & License Site Info

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 5484
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 5484

So firstly, I registered on these forums with the same e-mail I just bought xenforo with and I can't post in support, so I have to post here. -- Nevermind, just found the associate forum account option.

Secondly, it states before I can download xenforo I need to configure it with the website it will be on -- Is it possible to later change this? I want to set it up on a testing server and later be able to move it to production which will be on different subdomains so I'm not sure how to go about this.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Your account should be associated in 10 minutes or so which will give you access to the customer forums.

You can change the URL your forum is installed on at any time.

The terms of the license however, do allow you to install it for testing purposes and on a live site at the same time.

Before deploying the Software, you must register in the XenForo.com customer area the address (URL) at which You will use the License. This URL must be kept up-to-date. You may create a single additional test installation for the purpose of testing the Software. Any test installation of this kind must be password protected, and access to it must be limited to You and Your website staff.

Top Bottom