I changed my server, but I get this Mysql message every time:
I played with a lot of passwords etc, but there is nothing to do. I am sure, because my login/password works with a wordpress installed on the same server.
Thank you for your help.
An exception occurred: Access denied for user '‘root’'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/femiboardxen/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php on line 333
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 315
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->getConnection() in XenForo/Application.php at line 684
- call_user_func_array() in XenForo/Application.php at line 921
- XenForo_Application->lazyLoad() in XenForo/Application.php at line 952
- XenForo_Application::get() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1336
- XenForo_Application::getDb() in XenForo/Error.php at line 52
- XenForo_Error::unexpectedException() in XenForo/Application.php at line 363