Accept cookies banner for EU users

Accept cookies banner for EU users 6.5

No permission to download
lms updated Accept cookies banner for EU users with a new update entry:

Now floating and autodismissible with manual or auto cookie setting

FEATURES:
The banner shown above or below or floating.
Fully phrased, for language customizations.
CSS handy and customizable sice style properties.
Fully responsive.
You can set the cookie duration (days).
When you press the OKAY button, a cookie is set and the banner disappears
Autodismissible with manual or auto cookie setting
With transparency
All from style properties.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Iomega0318 i feel your pain :D
Looks great and definitely using it, but my goodness the hoops you have to jump through on your website including registering on your forums (which would have been easier had it been in English) & validating your XenForo License just to download a free resource.
Haha, it was quite the mission to sign up to a non English site, it would be 10 times harder for anyone thats new to xenforo. I had to hover over buttons and look at the urls to know where to go lol. And use google translate. Then the validating, i was like, you got to be kidding me. But yeah, awesome mod, but no way you could download as a guest, every time i hit add to cart, just makes you sign up.

Anyway, thanks for the mod, its a good one ;)

Has anyone got the direct download for this ? It's a nightmare trying to get it from the OP's site. It's in Spanish so answering the registration question is a hurdle even with google translate, licence validation and when you finally think you've made it, the registration confirmation email never turns up, tried with a google account, standard cpanel, outlook etc etc etc. All never turn up.

I'd like to use this for XF1 as I like the XF2 version but my god its difficult to get hold of .

the registration confirmation email never turns up, tried with a google account, standard cpanel, outlook etc etc etc. All never turn up.
Solved error with PHP libraries. thank you for reporting.
The english version is obtained clicking on the "Español (Neutro) Tu" language picker. The products description is into spanish and english.

Sorry for the inconveniencies.

Salud2

Last edited:
Upload the contents of upload folder after unzip the downloaded file, to your forum root directory.
Go to ACP -> Home -> Install Add-on. Select the xml add-on file into your computer upload directory and click install.

Salud2

Top Bottom