1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Style Abyss

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by Jake B., Jul 30, 2015.

1. Jake B.

Jake B. Well-Known Member

Just a screenshot of a new product we've been working on :)

MasonK, Liam W, TJA and 1 other person like this.
  2. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

So, Xenith Dark...

Would this be posible as a child of Xenith?
  3. Jake B.

It is based off of Xenith, I'll talk to @Mike Creuzer about including a child XML as well as the full export with it when we release. Also, we made quite a few changes to it since this screenshot this morning (changed the primary and tertiary colors, and the background image on the welcome block to something a bit nicer)
  4. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

Those would all be changed as it stands with me anyway... I'd be interested in purchasing this to definitely use as a child of Xenith...

Keeping edits easier.

If not, no big deal, I can manage. I just figure you guys might get a few more sales if it is usable as a child though, running a light/dark combo. I know I have seen a few that light to do that.
  5. Solidus

Solidus Well-Known Member

Yeah, I wouldn't have bought Xenith if I knew this was coming so soon. Bummer.
  6. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

Yes definitely will include the child theme.
    Sheldon and Solidus like this.
  7. Jake B.

Here is the latest screenshot of the changes that have been made since the first one:

Mike Creuzer likes this.
  8. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

Yeah just thought the colors/image looked a bit deeper :D
    Jake B. likes this.