About XenForo license 'Validation token'

lifo

If you have purchased one of Ozz's plugins and your administrator has registered on Ozz's site with a token, you will not be able to link the same token to your account and receive support. If this isn't nonsense, what is? Is there any other way?

It doesn’t seem totally unreasonable to expect a license token to be used once. After all, there is only one license usage permitted and that is assigned to the customer who purchased it.

A new validation token can be created in the customer area though.

If you have purchased one of Ozz's plugins and your administrator has registered on Ozz's site with a token, you will not be able to link the same token to your account and receive support. If this isn't nonsense, what is? Is there any other way?

Should the site owner contact me privately, I would make accommodations. I’m not just going to accept someone saying they are affiliated with someone just because they have their validation token.

Expecting anything else is nonsense, isn’t it?

It doesn’t seem totally unreasonable to expect a license token to be used once. After all, there is only one license usage permitted and that is assigned to the customer who purchased it.

A new validation token can be created in the customer area though.
Thank you for information.

Should the site owner contact me privately, I would make accommodations. I’m not just going to accept someone saying they are affiliated with someone just because they have their validation token.

Expecting anything else is nonsense, isn’t it?
Thanks for the late reply, I'll do the necessary verification.

Top Bottom