About Us

About Us 1.3

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

About Us - Creates an About Us tab and page.

Description:

Creates an About Us tab and page.

This add-on is for English language forums only. The tab cannot be change and must indicate "About Us" to work properly.

(Example)

View attachment 83609

Features:
  • A template called andy_aboutus is used to enter your information.
  • A template called andy_aboutus.css is used to enter CSS classes.
Installation:
  1. Download aboutus_v1.0.zip and unzip it.
  2. Upload the Andy folder to your...

Read more about this resource...

I really don't know what thread I meant to post the above in, but it sure wasn't this one haha

I'm curious about this. Is it possible to disable the NODE link, So i can just have it as a normal link? Also looking to put Community Charter on this, Can it be locked down so NO ONE can edit it but myself as the Super Admin/Owner?

Starting a conversation with you a week or so ago is turning out to be one of the best things that could have happened for me and my site. Prior to this, I never installed an addon or tweaked the settings in XenFore. I was afraid I would have mess things up, and that I would never be able to get my site back together again. Prior to this, I had to pay a third party for this to happen. Being on a military disabled veteran pention and the need to watch my pennies this was hard for me at times. Some day I hope to get big enough to be able to get donations to help with the hosting and monthly maintain. I just installed my third addon without any error messages, and they all work as they are supposed to. Two of these addons are ( @AndyB ) yours, thanks for creating addons in laymen terms and instructions that even new XenForo users like me can understand.

I just installed your "About Us" addon in the last few minutes - Thanks :)

Hello Andy,

Is it possible to make the transparent text box to make it the background color of the forum ?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

@AndyB, when someone is viewing the about us page it just says on their profile that they are "viewing unknown page". It should say something like "Viewing About Us".

Top Bottom