Not a bug  About settings of the time intervals

Ra

The following error occurred:

You must wait at least 4 seconds before performing this action.

--- omg, when I see a "quotes" button... )) aaaa ---

The message arreared when I did a simple thing: pushed "reply" and wrote a 2 words sentence ("we too"). I cannot type professionally, I always look at the keyboard for 70% of the letters.
Does it mean "the settings are wrong!" either "I'm a superman!"? :D
It's always boring to be faster than a machine..

Err, I can't say I followed this at all... You hit the flood check, but I don't follow why it wasn't necessarily expected. What did you do before this? (Update your status, post another reply, post on a wall, etc?)

The following error occurred:

You must wait at least 4 seconds before performing this action.

--- omg, when I see a "quotes" button... )) aaaa ---

The message arreared when I did a simple thing: pushed "reply" and wrote a 2 words sentence ("we too"). I cannot type professionally, I always look at the keyboard for 70% of the letters.
Does it mean "the settings are wrong!" either "I'm a superman!"? :D
It's always boring to be faster than a machine..
Waiting for those 30 seconds to pass between posts makes it feel like an hour. :D

i was talking about the settings - is it normal when an average person stucks posting a message?
just a notice for the developers
p.s. i ve been reading and answering posts, nothing special. well, that certainly means i am THE superman)))).

All forum software has ACP configurable flood interval.

If you find it too long for your own forum then you can always reduce it.

@Ra I have noticed that if my browser doesn't respond fast enough and I try to click the submit button again , it will tell me I need to wait...but if I click refresh the page refreshes and my post is there...I don't know if this is related but maybe it will add some breadth to what ever issue you were having. I must admit I still can't picture what you were describing. Can you duplicate it...I would like to see if I can if you can remember the exact steps in order that led up to this. I don't know if the timing is your problem or the event that made you realize you have to wait between X posts and must admit I'm confused.

@Ra I have noticed that if my browser doesn't respond fast enough and I try to click the submit button again , it will tell me I need to wait...but if I click refresh the page refreshes and my post is there.

That happened to me the other day actually I was using the built in mouse on my laptop and must of inadvertantly tapped it so the reply submited already and then I intentionally tried and got the error message I was like wtf, but pressed back and refreshed and my reply was already there. :)

Top Bottom