About free plugina

Hairein

Hi there, im looking forward to buy a xF license, but.. hey in plugin section the only one usefull plugin i see are paid.. i mean, a part of them should be included in the core.. why should i pay 140 backs plus vat and also for every plugin. It's kinda hilarious.. but hey, im still here and id like to listen some opinions from you..

Ps: xF2 its really heavy on mobile..

just asking why should i buy it.
This is probably the question you should be asking yourself.

Does xenForo fit your needs for your forum? Write up a list of features that you need and do some research or ask questions (to find out if it's available in the default or as an add-on) and see what you can get for free and what you need to pay extra for.

Then add up the costs and see if you're willing to spend money on the additional features.

As for comparing forum software, other members might be able to help you with that by posting their feedback or you can do google searches to see xF license owners that came from XYZ software to read all about their thoughts after migrating to xenForo.

Dom you made my day :ROFLMAO:

Anyway it's not about money. A lot of paid software provide also a lot of free plugins that are really usefull.
Why should i shift to xF from them? That's what i want to know!

Better Search in Google, go to tones of website and then decide which is better for you.

I did the research in Aug 17.

After that came here, and asked basic questions what i had.

When i came to xF i got thrilled with its look and features.

After getting satisfaction on all my question i purchased licence.

I started my website on 7th Sept 17

Today i have around 2,555 members

Before this i did started forum few years back in 2014 or 2015.

Hardly there was any members registering at my site (i don't tell you the name of board which i used, as it will be insulting for them coz getting traffic not only depends on forum software but other things too. Today i understand this statement may be wrong, after seeing response of people to my website with this forum software)

In a 2 months time i become a die hard fan of xF2 and also made a good friends at here which are silently developing addons for me. some are free some are paid and all are personal private addons as per my need)

You can do whole thing what i did and come again after a month or so after understanding everything.

or you can do a quick review of many boards which you know

Please do this on your own - to get mental satisfaction instead of troubling later.

I am not a coder nor understand much in it but so far no trouble in using it.

i run my forum on xF2 beta and eagerly waiting for add on releases by people as i might like someones flavored ice cream to have for me and my forum members.

Actually im working for a project during my free time for a gaming/tournament forum.

Plugs i need are virtual currency, premium membership, brackets, media, file manager, trophey, user groups/teams/club, custom colors, and few other things that dont remember.. how much should i spend to do it?

Plugs i need are virtual currency, premium membership, brackets, media, file manager, trophey, user groups/teams/club, custom colors, and few other things that dont remember.. how much should i spend to do it?
Virtual currency - free and paid.
Premium membership - default.
Brackets - paid or free third-party site.
Media - paid depending on your "needs".
File manager - not sure why...?
Trophies - default.
User groups - default.
Teams/Club - If you want it publicly, paid (but teams/clubs can generally be organized without add-on).
Custom colors - free.

Top Bottom