Lack of interest Ability to upload Header/FB Logo from admin.php

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
F

Floris

I've set up a load of xenforo boards for people now and one of the top five question is:

So how do I now upload the logo? ..

They seem to expect to have this option from the 'options > board information', it's either that, or the reason is that they don't know how to use ftp.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Floris absolutely. This is standard for most scripts that create site sections or sites. It's the first thing you want to do to personalise your site.
When I first tried xf I wasted ages and ages looking for the place in admincp to upload my logo.

It's no problem for me to find the url of the exiting image, and replace it with mine under the same name.
But as so much else is customised in admincp it makes sense that this should be as the first most basic item.

I still haven't found out how to make my logo appear on a Facebook posting. It will show my URL and description but it still shows the blue XF logo...

is this in the ACP or do I need to go digging through files ....??

Top Bottom