Ability to undo moderator actions

Yes Please, with a capital P.

There have been instances where I unknowingly have merged an extra thread (due to it being in the multi-thread selection) and have had to manually split it back.

Or for cases where a revert is a requirement. Would help a lot to have an option to revert thread merges as well as post merges.

This would be a very nice enhancement, but not sure how it would be tracked in the DB after the merge. Especially if the two threads were rather large.

This could be a nice feature indeed.

A moderator of mine merged, by mistake, two posts of two different users and I had to manually adjust the posts in order to give them sense back. For the merge posts function at least it could be useful to add a warning like "Are you sure you want to merge posts of different users..confirm - cancel".

I up-dooted this as well. An extra field or two in the appropriate tables would be needed to create a "paper trail" so moderator actions could be undone. Thread merges are the worst to undo, especially when concurrent threads are merged and the conversations get jumbled because of it.

Top Bottom