Resource icon

[Aayush] PayPal Donate 1.04

No permission to download
The donation shows until they successfully process the payment and then it changes colour I think. Depending how their account is configured you may need to manually accept the payment on PayPal's end too. I had that issue but some peoples processed fine.

I received some more donations but they were not added into the paypal account. I'm a little confused on how this still works as the paypal email is correct? The money was not put into my credit card either.

Still having problems with this addon :/

Sandbox mode is disabled ?
Is your paypal account business or premier ?
Does your paypal account accepts the currency which you choosen in paypal donate configuration ?

Suggestion - ability to Add user to a set group for a period of time

So currently as things are if someone donates then you can add someone to that group forever.
However, I would like to be able to add someone to that group for a period of time (for example, 12 months/365 days). they can donate again in this period, however this will just reset the time to 12 months/365 days...

This allows for users to renew donations every 12 months, almost like a yearly subscription...

Many Thanks for an up to date and working Add-on - will post a review later once i have completed installing :)

Paul

I was thinking to integrate this addon with user upgrade but decided not to. In next version, i will try to add this feature.

Sandbox mode is disabled ?
Is your paypal account business or premier ?
Does your paypal account accepts the currency which you choosen in paypal donate configuration ?
Sandbox is disabled. However I don't have a bank account confirmed yet but it should go right into the credit card, no? It worked before without a confirmed bank.
Also for user upgrades I put the same paypal account.

My paypal account is business.

I put USD for the addon.

Last edited:
Hmm ok, still dont know why I'm having problems with it showing up on paypal received.

I used this addon together with your addon, don't know whether or not it conflicted:
Sidebar Donations

But I uninstalled the above addon and reinstalled yours, we'll see if it works.

Edit: I tried it, it doesn't work :/....Even when they use paypal I don't receive the money. Can you please teamview me or something?

Last edited:
Hmm ok, still dont know why I'm having problems with it showing up on paypal received.

I used this addon together with your addon, don't know whether or not it conflicted:
Sidebar Donations

But I uninstalled the above addon and reinstalled yours, we'll see if it works.

Edit: I tried it, it doesn't work :/....Even when they use paypal I don't receive the money. Can you please teamview me or something?

If you haven't received the money then that means they haven't completed the payment.

How do I remove the header icon/link next to members?

20669819419_06045d9bd9_o.png

It seems to look bad with the responsive design of my style/theme.

20669864569_267d256946_o.png

Any idea's?

Hi,

I got this error:

Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'amount' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Thursday at 6:30 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `aa...', Array)
#3 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1624): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('aayush_ppdonate', Array)
#4 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1613): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/Aayush/PaypalDonate/ControllerPublic/Donation.php(84): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Aayush_PaypalDonate_ControllerPublic_Donation->actionDonate()
#8 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Hi,

I got this error:

Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'amount' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Thursday at 6:30 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `aa...', Array)
#3 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1624): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('aayush_ppdonate', Array)
#4 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1613): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/Aayush/PaypalDonate/ControllerPublic/Donation.php(84): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Aayush_PaypalDonate_ControllerPublic_Donation->actionDonate()
#8 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Fixed in new version.

Received a genuine email from paypal this morning.... Not sure if this is affected....???

As we have previously communicated to you, PayPal is upgrading the certificate for www.paypal.com to SHA-256. This endpoint is also used by merchants using the Instant Payment Notification (IPN) product.

This upgrade is scheduled for 30/9/2015; however, we may need to change this date on short notice to you to align to the industry security standard.

You’re receiving this notification because you’ve been identified as a merchant who has used IPN endpoints within the past year. If you have not made the necessary changes, we urge you to do so right away to avoid a disruption of your service!

Because these changes are technical in nature, we advise that you consult with your individuals responsible for your PayPal integration. They will be able to identify what, if any, changes are needed. Please share this email and the hyperlinks below with your technical contact for evaluation.

Testing in the Sandbox is one of the best ways to make sure your integrations work. Sandbox endpoints have been upgraded to accept secure connections by the SHA-256 Certificates.

Full technical details can be found in our Merchant Security System Upgrade Guide. In addition, our 2015-2016 SSL Certificate Change microsite contains a schedule of our service upgrade plan.

Thanks for your patience as we continue to improve our services.

Cheers
Paul

Top Bottom