Resource icon

[Aayush] PayPal Donate 1.04

No permission to download
It would be nice to have an option to simply disable the goal portion. We don't really have a goal each month for donations, just want to have a page where our users can donate if they wish.

Was looking for something same. Option to pick from yearly or monthly goal will help too.

Hi there,

Is it possible to modify the goal information so we can use HTML or some type of formatting in it please?

Thanks!

957deb25e9f8287cf67a3a6c50b6b17b.png

2 users donated, I received the money but one of them says they never donated.

I received the money in my paypal account but there was no transaction log from the people who donated.

And why is my name listed there? o.o

Last edited:
Their donation was not verified. You may have turned off ipn notification in PayPal.com account setting. Enable that setting and resend the ipn notifications from PayPal ipn settings page.

Payment was confirmed manually via Admin CP but still not showing on IPN history.

And why did the color change from blue to beige instead of white like you said?

Last edited:
Suggestion - ability to Add user to a set group for a period of time

So currently as things are if someone donates then you can add someone to that group forever.
However, I would like to be able to add someone to that group for a period of time (for example, 12 months/365 days). they can donate again in this period, however this will just reset the time to 12 months/365 days...

This allows for users to renew donations every 12 months, almost like a yearly subscription...

Many Thanks for an up to date and working Add-on - will post a review later once i have completed installing :)

Paul

I received some more donations but they were not added into the paypal account. I'm a little confused on how this still works as the paypal email is correct? The money was not put into my credit card either.

Still having problems with this addon :/

Top Bottom