Resource icon

[Aayush] PayPal Donate 1.04

No permission to download
  • Config Admin Panel -> Options -> [Aayush] Paypal Donate: is where you would enter any details.
  • library to library folder
  • donate_callback.php to root directory
If these are done should be good to go.

View attachment 132287
Look in phrase to for the above phrase.

View attachment 132288
Replace with a phrase of your choice and save.

does the callback.php go into the website root or forum root

Domain.com/callback.php
or
Domain.com/forum/callback.php

ALSO
your PayPal add-on comes up with this form at PayPal

donate 2.webp

I now have a donation buttion which goes to this PayPal form which has Monthly Auto Pay
how can I have it come up to this form?

donaite 1.webp

Last edited:
A member said that they donated. and the donate % still reads zero on the home page.

is this because I put the callback.php go into the website root or forum root

and not the domain root? Domain.com/callback.php

thanks

does the callback.php go into the website root or forum root

Domain.com/callback.php
or

ALSO
your PayPal add-on comes up with this form at PayPal

View attachment 132640

I now have a donation buttion which goes to this PayPal form which has Monthly Auto Pay
how can I have it come up to this form?

View attachment 132639

A member said that they donated. and the donate % still reads zero on the home page.

is this because I put the callback.php go into the website root or forum root

and not the domain root? Domain.com/callback.php

thanks

I will edit that post. Sorry if that caused any confusion.
Forum root. The main directory that xenforo is installed.
If you have the forum in a folder. Root of that folder.

The form that is used is tied through the addon. Would be up to the developer to add functionality for that. I imagine its the button system used.

Keep in mind there is a way we can test our own donations to see if they are getting completed.
sandbox.webp

Last edited:

The form that is used is tied through the addon. Would be up to the developer to add functionality for that. I imagine its the button system used.

Keep in mind there is a way we can test our own donations to see if they are getting completed.
View attachment 132698

OK, I have it correct like this
Domain.com/forums/callback.php

however a member donated and the donate % still reads zero on the forum. Not sure why?

View attachment 132698

for my other donation add-on I added the PayPal code for the button form. Where would I find this line of code on your add-on, so I can put the PayPal code there?

Thanks
Sam

OK, I have it correct like this
Domain.com/forums/callback.php

however a member donated and the donate % still reads zero on the forum. Not sure why?

for my other donation add-on I added the PayPal code for the button form. Where would I find this line of code on your add-on, so I can put the PayPal code there?

Thanks
Sam
Just to be clear this is not my addon. @Aayush Agrawal is the developer. It should be up to them if they want to add any other functionality. I am just merely a active user that does not mind sharing ideas or helping others.
In my above post I had mentioned sandbox mode. (test the code to ensure all is setup) If you have no server errors logged this could help troubleshoot if and where the hang up is. Most likely the callback.php was not in place at the time of the donation. It could be manually added if desired.

The button can be edited donation form and the confirmation form. With how its tied into the functionality of the addon more than just replacing the button.
Aayush_PD_donation_goal
Aayush_PD_donate

If you want to look. Maybe your eyes see something mine does not. Going to Dr. appointment be back later.

@snoopy5 There is a file in zip with name "donate_callback.php". Upload that file in your forum root. (same folder as payment_callback.php)

Buck that's cool, I appreciate you help with my questions.

I have the donate_callback.php installed like the blow.
Domain.com/forums/donate_callback.php

But I do not see the payment_callback.php

Where is this found?

Last edited:
Brick that's cool, I appreciate you help with my questions.

I have the donate_callback.php installed like the blow.
Domain.com/forums/donate_callback.php

But I do not see the payment_callback.php

Where is this found?

This php file is included in xenforo package. Should already be in place. That is for user upgrades, ect...

1. pre_donate.webp

2. pre_donate_confirm.webp

3. post_donate.webp

4. donation_complete.webp

5. donate_goal_final.webp

If you did not have the donate_callback.php in correct place it will just not be automatic.

without_callback.webp

All transactions are void built with Paypal developer account no real information in pictures.

I just upgraded successfull from 1.03 to 1.04. But in ACP it still shows version 1.03. What went wrong?

Since upgrading to 1.5.7 the donate button doesn't work anymore. I've upgraded this addon as well, nothing. Any ideas? All templates are reverted, the paypal settings are still all the same.

Since upgrading to 1.5.7 the donate button doesn't work anymore. I've upgraded this addon as well, nothing. Any ideas? All templates are reverted, the paypal settings are still all the same.

Another addon causing interference, perhaps? I'm on the lastest build of xenforo and it works.

Another addon causing interference, perhaps? I'm on the lastest build of xenforo and it works.

No new addons, even with all addons disabled the Donate button simply won't action. It won't load anything on click. Only changes are upgraded PHP 5.4.45 (from 5.3) and Xenforo upgraded to 1.5.7 (from 1.5.6).

What's your URL?
Mine's working fine.

On my site, it won't reset to zero for the next month. Is there any support on this anymore, or has it been abandoned?

On my site, it won't reset to zero for the next month. Is there any support on this anymore, or has it been abandoned?
I have never noticed this, myself. Always resets the first day for me. Latest: (Xenforo build) There is an option for the reset day in admin cp. However I did have an issue with a the manual optional date and time, yesterday.

Is there a way to position where the donation bar is in the sidebar?
Elaborate, please. Edit the template to your liking. You should see the code that controls each section. My experience there is always a way, not always the easiest sometimes. ;)

I have never noticed this, myself. Always resets the first day for me. Latest: (Xenforo build) There is an option for the reset day in admin cp. However I did have an issue with a the manual optional date and time, yesterday.

Elaborate, please. Edit the template to your liking. You should see the code that controls each section. My experience there is always a way, not always the easiest sometimes. ;)
For example, if I wanted the donate option on thesidebar to appear between users online and forum stats or below forum stats for example. :)

So, it is set up properly in the ACP, but it wouldn't update automatically on the 1st of May. It stayed at 100%. I tried to turn it on and off. No joy.
I uninstalled and reinstalled it, and it reset.

Top Bottom