Resource icon

[Aayush] PayPal Donate 1.04

No permission to download
I haven't used xenportal 2 before so i don't know whether that addon gives the option to create your own widget from admincp. But if does, you just need to include this template

aayush_PD_donation_goal_sidebar
I don't think so, i'm only able to install predefined widgets:
00xDSjM.png

It is possible to add custom html as a widget:
0p2Z3nO.png

Thank you for replying so quickly!

I just added a donation manually but it does not show up in the block status bar. It does however show up in the list of donations. Is there possibly an easy fix for this? I verified the time stamp, it does fall within the monthly donation goal date range.

The above tutorial for xenporta2 works. Easier than I thought. Once you understand how to create a widget and make a new master template. Making sure capitalization is correct.

Aayush_PD_donation_goal_sidebar is the template

Example my master template is
EWRwidget_Aayush_PD_donation_goal_sidebar

Only thing inside is
<xen:include template="Aayush_PD_donation_goal_sidebar" />

Linking new master template to template of this addon.

Suggestion:

At /admin.php?options/list/paypalDonate allow us to define usergroups based on amount donated.
Eg.
1. Up to $20, add to Donator usergroup
2. Up to $50, add to Great Donator usergroup
3. Up to $100, add to Awesome Donator usergroup

Any update on integrating this with user upgrades? I have people who donate funds for generic donation, as well as do user upgrades for other purposes. It would be great to have user upgrade amounts added to the donation bar on the sidebar.

Is it possible to install this script 2 times?
I mean that the donation site are reachable with example: /donations.php and /donations2.php

Your PayPal account email address. This must be a PayPal Premier/Business Account.

I have no clue if I have a Premier/Business Account. Is this necessary?

Secondly, how do I "turn on" IPN?

Thanks!

Testing this now. Love it so far.

Would donate for the ability to give a usergroup upgrade for user donations.

Thanks.

It would be great if the date of the donation was listed in the View Donation's page (index.php?donations/list).

I just had someone enter a long (but not stupid long) note when donating. It was too long for the field, so it threw and error and the donation didn't go through. So some kind of length check would be good on the input for the note field. =)

I just had someone enter a long (but not stupid long) note when donating. It was too long for the field, so it threw and error and the donation didn't go through. So some kind of length check would be good on the input for the note field. =)

Had the same yesterday - Comment too long and threw the user an error (and refused to take their donation!!) :)

Suggestion - ability to Add user to a set group for a period of time

So currently as things are if someone donates then you can add someone to that group forever.
However, I would like to be able to add someone to that group for a period of time (for example, 12 months/365 days). they can donate again in this period, however this will just reset the time to 12 months/365 days...

This allows for users to renew donations every 12 months, almost like a yearly subscription...

I was thinking to integrate this addon with user upgrade but decided not to. In next version, i will try to add this feature.

Hiya Aayush,

Was there any news on this please? Would be great to get this done, since i am currently having to manually update every user - Happy to donate towards this ability :) Thanks!

Had the same yesterday - Comment too long and threw the user an error (and refused to take their donation!!) :)

This addon is generating an error also...

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'note' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: IMADBCI, 29 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `aa...', Array)
#3 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1638): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('aayush_ppdonate', Array)
#4 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1627): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1419): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/Aayush/PaypalDonate/ControllerPublic/Donation.php(84): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Aayush_PaypalDonate_ControllerPublic_Donation->actionDonate()
#8 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/hobbymac/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(47) "http://www.hobby-machinist.com/donations/donate"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(7) {
["amount"] => string(2) "10"
["custom_amount"] => string(0) ""
["note"] => string(323) "Hi I am trying to confirm my registration but have still have not received the confirmation email, I tried getting my lost password when I was Chiroone at email dserpen1@tampabay.rr.com and I also tried registering under a new user name DABCI with email IPMDRS@tampabay.rr.com

Can you help out? Looks like a great site"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(8) "/donate/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}
Today at 3:42 AM

Top Bottom