A xenForo Christmas :D

Yeah, check out http://xenfans.com/ December theme went live on the 1st :)
xf.webp

Wee bit messed up on mine,

Not a huge fan of the header portion but the footer definitely does the site justice ;). The colors on the header are just out of order in my opinion. But good job :)

Yeah quite nice, just a shame it somehow looks like it's a bit broken or something. At least you made it look better than the default one. Thumbsup.

It's not broken, its what the community likes. Tried the fancy looks and no one liked it. It drove people away. Made the theme basic, and people stayed. It's amazing...

I changed some images around as it looked a little cramped. Added some additional padding and the removed the bottom-border that separates the h3 headings. That's the side panels done. :) Just minor changes but they look better imo. Enabled the moods expecting some breakage which was a surprise that there were none.

Attachments

• xmas_sidebars_withmoods.webp
    xmas_sidebars_withmoods.webp
    64.7 KB · Views: 44
Starting to make progress. Of course more snow, different panels per block on the side panel with some touches still need doing.
I really like that jingle on the right....Can I have a download of that? I would like to implement the snow, but I did not like the hat there, instead you brought out a better one.
Very cute Shelley :D
Well, that's what you would expect from a cute girl. ;)

I really like that jingle on the right....Can I have a download of that? I would like to implement the snow, but I did not like the hat there, instead you brought out a better one.

Well, that's what you would expect from a cute girl. ;)

Bollox, plenty of cute girls have zero talent...

Shelley happens to be very talented... and with a bonus of cute! :D Shame she's married Carlos :p

ps.. I haven't quite finished it yet, but the Xenique Christmas skin is getting there if anyone wants a sneak peek :D

http://www.xenique.com/forums/index.php

At last a nice xmas style. Very nice work Kim. :) One suggestion though, the sidebar I would personally do with a lighter green and possibly with a gradient overlay extending down more than the default 23px in height xenforo gradient. Otherwise, very nice job on that. :)

I changed some images around as it looked a little cramped. Added some additional padding and the removed the bottom-border that separates the h3 headings. That's the side panels done. :) Just minor changes but they look better imo. Enabled the moods expecting some breakage which was a surprise that there were none.

Overall looks great. And, I especially love the look of the modules/blocks :D

At last a nice xmas style. Very nice work Kim. :) One suggestion though, the sidebar I would personally do with a lighter green and possibly with a gradient overlay extending down more than the default 23px in height xenforo gradient. Otherwise, very nice job on that. :)

thanks Shelley :)

I am not a fan of pastel greens, will play with it though... and the gradient isn't the default :p but thanks for your feedback.

Thanks Arny :)

Top Bottom