A video RSS Feeder

Blue chummer

Hi I recently upgraded from 1.... and previously had a video feeder that uploaded videos automatically from you tube.
is there a current add on for this?

thank you

Which plugin you were using at xenforo 1? Also please explain "how it works"

hi the add on was called video feeder 1.01 . Basically it automatically fed videos from you tube via rss feeds into the media gallery.
After you set it up , it was on Auto... you didn't have to do anything.
Now.. I cant find a similar add on and the previous one,video feeder 1.01 , is no where to be found :)

hi the add on was called video feeder 1.01 . Basically it automatically fed videos from you tube via rss feeds into the media gallery.
After you set it up , it was on Auto... you didn't have to do anything.
Now.. I cant find a similar add on and the previous one,video feeder 1.01 , is no where to be found
Unfortunately we are not able to find similar plugin. If you are interested for custom development, feel free to start thread here.

With Akinaks permission, we´ve already ported his video feeder to XF2 and will give out licenses as soon as our website is launched, which will be in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned.

Hello wanted to see if you had any update on the you tube video RSS feeder for XF2 thank you

Sorry for the delay, we had some unexpected turns with our shopwide licensing structure and needed to start reworking that module. The finish line is in sight, so that I assume, we can open the shop mid of next month.

With Akinaks permission, we´ve already ported his video feeder to XF2 and will give out licenses as soon as our website is launched, which will be in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned.
Hi, is this feeder brought out for xen 2.1? I can't seem to find any information. I would like to see the features and how it works.

Top Bottom