A user dissapeared + user stat won't update without logging out or re opening

karoshio

A friend of mine signed up 2 days ago and today i notice that he wasn't the newest member. I checked the member sin ACP and he wasn't there either.

Also, when new users register my total register users don't update for me in the side bar unless i logout then back in or completely close the browser and re open, is this just the way xenforo is or?

Any chance you have a test site or second install of XF somewhere that is being confused with the main site?

Any chance you did a restore of your site in the last couple days?

If your friend isn't appearing in the ACP member list then he never signed up, or he signed up with a different user name and/or email address.

Does he have the confirmation email?

It takes 10 minutes for the latest member to update in the sidebar, and only then if they have activated their account.

He definitely signed up. I seen him in the online users list, but never in the newest member, but I thought it just wasn't updating.

I presume he has the confirmation email, although even if he didn't confirm his account wouldn't he be in the awaiting approval section in the ACP. Which he isn't in.

Is there a reason it takes 10 minutes? I just thought it would be automatic.

Search the user list in the ACP for any accounts which are Awaiting email confirmation.
Those are all the unconfirmed accounts.

It updates via a cron task which is why it is every 10 minutes.

Top Bottom