Not a bug A server error report

el5aber

The emergence of a server error report
I hope the wrong solution

Error Information

Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli_Exception: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2 "No such file or directory") -library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:333

Stack Trace

#0 /home/trist/public_html/vb/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(315): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect()
#1 /home/trist/public_html/vb/library/XenForo/Application.php(730): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->getConnection()
#2 [internal function]: XenForo_Application->loadDb(Object(Zend_Config))
#3 /home/trist/public_html/vb/library/XenForo/Application.php(973): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /home/trist/public_html/vb/library/XenForo/Application.php(1004): XenForo_Application->lazyLoad('db', NULL)
#5 /home/trist/public_html/vb/library/XenForo/Application.php(1609): XenForo_Application::get('db')
#6 /home/trist/public_html/vb/library/XenForo/Model.php(161): XenForo_Application::getDb()
#7 /home/trist/public_html/vb/library/XenForo/Model/Import.php(320): XenForo_Model->_getDb()
#8 /home/trist/public_html/vb/library/XenForo/Model/Import.php(479): XenForo_Model_Import->getImportContentMap('thread', 2488)
#9 /home/trist/public_html/vb/showthread.php(29): XenForo_Model_Import->mapThreadId(2488)
#10 /home/trist/public_html/vb/printthread.php(1): require_once('/home/trist/pub...')
#11 {main}

Order Status

array(3) {
["url"] => string(83) "http://www.el5aber.com/vb/printthread.php?s=c3e5d005ace812cfa419350d5b1b5462&t=2488"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["s"] => string(32) "c3e5d005ace812cfa419350d5b1b5462"
["t"] => string(4) "2488"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Please, I want to know the cause of the problem and the solution

This looks like it is related exclusively to something you have in place for redirection from vBulletin URLs.

Your site is generally working ok, but it seems to only trigger when you call one of your redirection scripts, e.g.

http://www.el5aber.com/vb/printthread.php?s=c3e5d005ace812cfa419350d5b1b5462&t=2488

So the first place to check would be your configuration for that. If the configuration looks correct, I recommend speaking to your host in the first instance as the error suggests that the server isn't running or the connection otherwise can't be established.

We wouldn't provide support with server issues.

I don't really have anything further to recommend aside from what I've already mentioned.

Top Bottom