XF 2.2 A resolved report still showing on the report notifications

Solution
Most likely there is an inconsistency in the database.

Submit a ticket with XF ACP and phpMyAdmin (or cPanel) access and we can take a look.
Xenforo technical support told me the issue is related to my customized style, so I track down the lines causing the issue and removed it from extra.less template. Thank you all for your great help.

Submit a ticket with XF ACP and phpMyAdmin (or cPanel) access and we can take a look.

I TRUNCATE the table xf_report which reset the reports counter but when I test sending a report the issue happened again.

1. I made a report and the counter said there is 1 report but there was nothing in the active reports area
2. I made a 2nd report and the counter said there is 2 reports and when I check, I found only the first report I made in step 1 but the 2nd report wasn't there.
3. I made a 3rd report and the counter said there is 3 reports and when I check, I found only the reports I made in step 1 and 2 but the 3nd report wasn't there.

it seems that the last report made will not show in the active reports area but it will push the missing report that was made earlier to show up in the active reports area. I have no idea why this is happening and I am not sure if its a bug in version 2.2.3

Xenforo technical support told me the issue is related to my customized style, so I track down the lines causing the issue and removed it from extra.less template. Thank you all for your great help.

Solution
Top Bottom