A question

FavorB

Does XenForo allow
me to to things like
mcsg.in stats pages and everything all-in-one?
And does it do the same as
bukkit.org, dev.bukkit.org and forums.bukkit.org ?

Those are all xenforo forums, but I suspect bukkit has created it's own add-ons (blogs, etc.) to work with those forums. You can create individual pages in xenForo, but you would need an add-on to import stats from your bukkit server.

Looks like it's using XenPorta for part of its blog, but they also have a lot of customization for their pages, categories, and other parts of dev.bukkit.org

http://bukkit.org/

Does XenForo allow
me to to things like
mcsg.in stats pages and everything all-in-one?
And does it do the same as
bukkit.org, dev.bukkit.org and forums.bukkit.org ?

Yes, XenForo is very customizable and flexible.

The site's you've quoted are using several known add-ons here, as they're all XenForo type forums (forums using XenForo).

There is also a wide range of style customizations and easy template changes you can make to further personalize your site to fit your own needs & personal style.

And with many helpful and supportive individuals with the support community (here on XenForo.com), you'll have a lot of friendly, informative, and helpful individuals to fall back on. Although the system its self is very easy to learn.

Yes, XenForo is very customizable and flexible.

The site's you've quoted are using several known add-ons here, as they're all XenForo type forums (forums using XenForo).

There is also a wide range of style customizations and easy template changes you can make to further personalize your site to fit your own needs & personal style.

And with many helpful and supportive individuals with the support community (here on XenForo.com), you'll have a lot of friendly, informative, and helpful individuals to fall back on. Although the system its self is very easy to learn.

Is one able to install those mods and styles on the demo thing? If so, how? I want to take a look at them applied before.

Is one able to install those mods and styles on the demo thing? If so, how? I want to take a look at them applied before.

On the demo, no, sorry. It's not technically possible to install add-ons on the demo. Nor most styles as you need FTP access to do so and the demo doesn't offer that.

You can however experience making your own styles using the demo.

Top Bottom