A question about RSS support

Chromaniac

I am rather disappointed with the support for RSS Feeds on vBulletin...

What are the plans with RSS feeds on xenForo?

Can I get a feed that points to latest posts on the forum with the link taking the visitor to the latest post itself? From my experience, I cannot get this kind of a feed on vB.

bbPress has an excellent feature where a user can mark a thread as a Favorite and have a dedicated single RSS feed for the Favorites.

This way, we can monitor the latest threads we want to monitor using a single RSS feed without using email based updates...

I am pretty new here and still checking out the featureset you have to offer.

Just looking for some feedback!

ah thanks. this brings to my mind another feature request... integrated support for google site search coz the integrated search does not do well with short keywords. thanks for the suggestion. :) i would go through other threads. RSS search did not result in anything. a problem that is common with vBulletin as well!

ah thanks. this brings to my mind another feature request... integrated support for google site search coz the integrated search does not do well with short keywords. thanks for the suggestion. :) i would go through other threads. RSS search did not result in anything. a problem that is common with vBulletin as well!
I'm sure there will be a google search option added as a mod soon after release.

haha. personally i believe that a forum software should have it integrated for the simple reason... the integrated search is simply not powerful enough.

but anything would be good. on my forum, i have added the search box manually. i hope the template system would be simple enough to do so here as well.

haha. personally i believe that a forum software should have it integrated for the simple reason... the integrated search is simply not powerful enough.

but anything would be good. on my forum, i have added the search box manually. i hope the template system would be simple enough to do so here as well.
Actually, you can use most of the parameters you would with google here, its just the limitation of MySQL (Which can be changed on a server to server basis).

Top Bottom