XF 2.0 A page-node that shows video album or photo album.

ScrapDog

I tried a lot of things but im new with XenForo. I like to create a Page-Node that can display only video's or only photo's that where uploaded with the media gallery plugin. After hours of trying and trying, i still can't .... The idea is to get a page that looks like youtube .... sort of.

Can somebody please help me, they say you have to make a template, but i don't know how to make or do that. If i add a page-node in the forum i see a field to program the code, but i don't know what code i need. I did look in the public templates for the code like the "xfmg_gallery_wrapper" and i did find out by myself that when i let the first rule standing in the code "{$innerContent|raw}", it will show only the videos in de media home page, without the navigation. But thats not what i need.

I need just a page-node, so i can say, i wanna see category "X" on this page and another page-node that says i wanna see category "Y"

What i want is just like a page as "new media" on this forum -> https://xenforo.com/community/whats-new/media/378018/

I hope someone can help me with it,

thx Rico

Last edited:
Top Bottom