A million times thank you!

Onimua

I've been hanging around forums since about 2000, starting with Invision Free, to Invision Power Board and vBulletin, and even glancing over phpBB. I loved forums, and it happened to catch me at a time when I was learning how to work with HTML.

Fast-forward to the present: XenForo. Working with XenForo is a dream that I don't want to wake up from. Mike and Kier–You guys did wonderful work with vBulletin, and when the plugin system was introduced I attempted to work on plugins and wanted to work with vBulletin and extend it for my own site. I'm not quite sure what it was but I could never quite get going with it, and things seemed quite difficult to do. However with XF, it's completely different.

I actually want to give back to the community. Taking what you guys, and others around the community, have given and doing something with it. It's insanely easy to work with XF and I really couldn't be happier. I don't feel like I'm working against the platform but that the platform is helping me forward.

Not only that, but everyone around here has been very helpful and patient as we all try to figure things out. XenForo makes programming and styling fun again, and I really hope to be able to contribute to the trend of coming together and making cool stuff. There's definitely something special here.

Thank you! :D

Yup. I've become a WHOLE lot more familiar with the position of my 'x' key.
tongue.png

Top Bottom