Thanks for your help so far, it's been invaluable as we get up to speed with the best forum software in the world. We have a few general questions about XF1.2 that I feel don't deserve their own threads. I'm happy though to split this into multiple threads if it's easier.
I understand that custom development (or an upgrade to XF1.3?) may be the answer to some of the below, if so please just note that for us, along with some idea of how complex it would be.
- Is it possible to add some more context to the post moderation queue? For example, to display the thread a post was made in?
- How can we change the options for Gender in the new member signup form? Currently we have male/female/unspecified. Can this field be made compulsory?
- Is it possible to make the admin log/moderators log/user search results show more entries in a page?
- After moving a thread, we're taken automatically to the destination thread. Can this behaviour be changed?
- We'd like to do a series of List Notices for our members with tips on XenForo, as we haven't been on the platform for long. Have you seen any good tips lists that might be suitable?
Langtrees Forums Team