A few questions

Corspiracy

Hi, I am looking to purchase a license for XenForo but before I do I want to know a few things:

Is there an internal/external way to link a standalone website (custom CMS, not Wordpress it anything like that) with XenForo. For example MyBB has a third party integration class made by PHPDave that makes it very easy to use variables from MyBB core outside of the forum.

Does the themeing process have an intense learning curve or is it easy to grasp?

Is there an internal/external way to link a standalone website (custom CMS, not Wordpress it anything like that) with XenForo. For example MyBB has a third party integration class made by PHPDave that makes it very easy to use variables from MyBB core outside of the forum.

Not an officially supported way, but feel free to browse the community resources and a resource search may assist in finding an add on that helps achieve what you are after.

Does the themeing process have an intense learning curve or is it easy to grasp?

Really depends on how much you want to learn. XenForo has a pretty versatile style properties system available which is a great starting point towards learning where things are and what you can adjust. This is explained here. Additional information on XenForo's styling can be found in the
manual.

If you would like to give it a try, you can set up as many demo forums as you like here: https://xenforo.com/demo/

Hi, I am looking to purchase a license for XenForo but before I do I want to know a few things:

Like @oman said, you can possibly find an addon, but there is a “Page” node you could use, as well, that supports HTML.

Top Bottom