A Cheap Price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler Allen

Now this forum software look beast and would be worth a nice price, however I was thinking if that would be the best way to go? I dont think so.

The reason a lot of people do not get vb and ip.board is because of the high price, I was thinking that if this software wanted to be number one and show off vB and Ip.Board that the price should be quite lower, maybe 50-100 usd.

I am sure that a lot of people will move from vB once this is released and with a much cheaper price, bring more users from vBulletin to xenForo.

Just and idea, but like i this, this is something solid for sure.

$195.00 = vB Forum Only, is a one time fee for the life of the product
$149.99 = IP.Board (Standard), plus renewal fees every 6 months

Currently there's no real player @ $100.00 price range with $25.00 renewal fees every 6 months might be a good place to start since 1.0 will probably not be as feature packed as the two other options.

Yes i think when they do the sale they gonna push it out for $99 and then regular price will be 120 is what i am thinking.

I honestly wouldn't mind paying for it during the early adopter stage, however I do know already that my wallet has hurt quite a bit since purchasing vBulletin 4. I totally did not see the new styled license drop out of no where and I had to pay the $235.00 protesting the entire way paying and even to this moment.

I do hope some consideration would be taken to ease the burden slightly for those who bought a vBulletin 4 license

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom